FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Your Google Play Store is blocked? Search/request your app here!

822 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,209
 
By Anubhav Agrawal, Senior Member on 4th August 2013, 09:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th March 2014, 04:50 PM |#5051  
bombadier's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Burgh
Thanks Meter: 3,010
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddvilzz

I wonder does the sims free play with separated obb file will works? Since i downloaded the apk from here but it will stuck on the error code 5003 which telling me to go to ea.com/countryregion to check for my country. So i was unable to download the extra file needed to play

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Dont play it myself but it could also be because you need to copy the obb file to the correct location before installing the apk,try uninstalling putting the obb file in the correct folder and then install the apk
The Following User Says Thank You to bombadier For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bombadier Ad-Free
 
 
17th March 2014, 06:07 PM |#5052  
goffdel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mannheim
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Hello

can anyone upload me this Version from Today ?? pleaseeeeeeeee.............

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...launcher&hl=de


best Greetings and thanksssssss , Goffdel
17th March 2014, 06:24 PM |#5053  
Anubhav Agrawal's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,209
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goffdel

Hello

can anyone upload me this Version from Today ?? pleaseeeeeeeee.............

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...launcher&hl=de


best Greetings and thanksssssss , Goffdel


https://copy.com/9WQlAaKWpSkd7wx
v2.0.1854
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anubhav Agrawal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Anubhav Agrawal Ad-Free
18th March 2014, 01:08 AM |#5054  
reddvilzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 392
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anu.cool

that game don't work on all devices for some reason.... Like crazy taxi..

edit:just got my hands on this.. Can u confirm if this the one?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...imsfreeplay_na

Confirmed that one. Yesterday i can download it from the playstore but now it is said my device is incompatible. I tried downloading the obb and putting it in thr correct place but no luck.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to reddvilzz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift reddvilzz Ad-Free
18th March 2014, 02:11 AM |#5055  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
could anyone upload the latest Kindle 4.4?
18th March 2014, 05:27 AM |#5056  
Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
TenPlay from Australia
For accessing all Network Ten (on digital channels One, Eleven and Ten in Australia) programs like Neighbours, Puberty Blues, Bondi Rescue, Secrets and Lies (Australia), Biggest Loser (Australia), Masterchef (Australia), (and many others) plus a few US shows like NCIS and Death Valley.

Just requires a VPN/proxy into Australia.

This was just released for Android 2 days ago and I couldn't find it in the original list. Enjoy!

https://copy.com/dF8TVD0NrYIP4jO

Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...au.com.tenplay
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jjcoolaus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jjcoolaus Ad-Free
18th March 2014, 05:29 AM |#5057  
Anubhav Agrawal's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,209
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjcoolaus

For accessing all Network Ten (on digital channels One, Eleven and Ten in Australia) programs like Neighbours, Puberty Blues, Bondi Rescue, Secrets and Lies (Australia), Biggest Loser (Australia), Masterchef (Australia), (and many others) plus a few US shows like NCIS and Death Valley.

Just requires a VPN/proxy into Australia.

This was just released for Android 2 days ago and I couldn't find it in the original list. Enjoy!

https://copy.com/dF8TVD0NrYIP4jO

can u post a Google play link aswell?

Sent from my GT-I9500
18th March 2014, 05:50 AM |#5058  
Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anu.cool

can u post a Google play link aswell?

Sent from my GT-I9500

Sorry about that - i'll edit my original post as well

TenPlay - play store link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...au.com.tenplay

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by krwlng

could anyone upload the latest Kindle 4.4?

Here you go: https://copy.com/FtpcOLtwb8XbB12

Kindle 4.4.0.48
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jjcoolaus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jjcoolaus Ad-Free
18th March 2014, 06:59 AM |#5059  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 504
 
More
Dragon Mobile Assistant
Hi, someone posted the Dragon Mobile Assistant (free but not available outside US), but the link expired or was removed. Could someone in the US please help post the APK? Thanks!

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...uance.balerion
18th March 2014, 07:33 AM |#5060  
Dilesh Perera's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 950
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenstre

Hi, someone posted the Dragon Mobile Assistant (free but not available outside US), but the link expired or was removed. Could someone in the US please help post the APK? Thanks!

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...uance.balerion

Hi Internet is slow for me these days. until i download and upload tyr below link

http://storage.evozi.com/apk/dl/13/1...w&t=1395126170
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dilesh Perera For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dilesh Perera Ad-Free
18th March 2014, 07:46 AM |#5061  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 504
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilesh Perera

http://storage.evozi.com/apk/dl/13/1...w&t=1395126170

Thanks, that worked a treat!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk, apps, blocked, download, google, play, region

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes