FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Separate Forum for SAMSUNG GALAXY Young GT-S6312

Yes, I request to XDA Comunity to the same.

236 Vote(s)
95.55%
No, I dont want!

12 Vote(s)
4.86%

****[Galaxy Young Duos GT-S6312]**** Working CWM [DEVELOPMENT THREAD]

326 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,184

By androsamace, Senior Member on 19th June 2013, 05:20 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th February 2014, 07:23 PM |#91  
Flag Shimla
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Talking
thanks

17th March 2014, 01:33 PM |#92  
Flag Haveri
Thanks Meter: 145

More
DEODEXED Rom for GT-S6312
Hi guyz here is the deeodexed rom long time you waiting for

FEATURES:

-deodexed on freshly installed ubuntu
-NOTHING MODDED PURE AS STOCK
-ROOTED
-REMOVED LOT OF SAMSUNG BLOATWARES
-FLASHABLE THROUGH CWM
THATS it

INSTALLATION:
1. Download the rom zip file .
2. put the zip on your sd card.
3. Turn off your phone and boot into CWM recovery.
4. Wipe data and cache.(optional but recommended)
5.Go to mounts & storage
5.Mount system
5. Flash the rom zip file.
7. Reboot the system
enjoy

Download LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/download/tr...1_Deodexed.zip

Credits:
ocoot for flashable zip
dsixda for kitchen
Androsamance for cwm recovery

Special Thanks to:
NicelceDice96
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to vlc07 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vlc07 Ad-Free
17th March 2014, 04:12 PM |#93  
Flag Shimla

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlc07

Hi guyz here is the deeodexed rom long time you waiting for

hi man i think you should start a new Dev thread because androsamace(Thread starter ) is No longer active, and 6310 guys don't want us in their Thread, that way you will have much more control over the thread and who knows maybe people will start contributing too
The Following User Says Thank You to r2dak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift r2dak Ad-Free
17th March 2014, 04:28 PM |#94  
Flag Haveri

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by r2dak

hi man i think you should start a new Dev thread because androsamace(Thread starter ) is No longer active, and 6310 guys don't want us in their Thread, that way you will have much more control over the thread and who knows maybe people will start contributing too

yeah You are right bro in s6310 thread that users are not supporting for us sad androsamance also no active soon we will open new devlopment thread for young s6312 with your's support
17th March 2014, 05:02 PM |#95  
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 21

More
here you go guys latest flashable firmware for gt-s6312 its xxaml1
features: pure stock nothing added not rooted no apps removed remove any bloatware if you want to
BTW i didn't tested it but i'm pretty damn sure,try it for yourself it wont gonna brick your device at least xD
heres link btw https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/..._flashable.zip if you cant download it due to your isp slow global speed,tell me which local server you will want to download and ill upload there
its odex guys not deodex
17th March 2014, 05:13 PM |#96  
Flag Haveri

More
Tell me correct guyz we want to start a new thread for s6312 development or continue in this thread only....
17th March 2014, 06:26 PM |#97  
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 21

More
just
Quote:

Tell me correct guyz we want to start a new thread for s6312 development or continue in this thread only....

just merge s6310 and s6312 it will be a lot of better
17th March 2014, 06:37 PM |#98  
Flag Shimla

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvingtoreX

just merge s6310 and s6312 it will be a lot of better

yeh but the problem is that s6310 guys dont to merge, they want us out of their Thread,whenever some one posts something about s6312 they always tell us to use our own thread and dont post there
17th March 2014, 06:46 PM |#99  
Flag Haveri

More
yes it hapend also to me when i posted deodexed rom the thread op said why dont use s6312 dev thread?? they doesnt want s6312 user in their thread if we get seprate forum then no problem but there is no recent development for this device i have already requested to xda.in to add seprate rate forum http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2645684
17th March 2014, 07:09 PM |#100  
Flag Semarang, Central Java
Thanks Meter: 936

More
Quote:

yes it hapend also to me when i posted deodexed rom the thread op said why dont use s6312 dev thread?? they doesnt want s6312 user in their thread if we get seprate forum then no problem but there is no recent development for this device i have already requested to xda.in to add seprate rate forum http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2645684

instead refuse to post in the 6310 thread, why do I want you to also share your files deodex it here too because I want people who use 6312 know what you share. and i want to make this thread still alive
17th March 2014, 07:18 PM |#101  
Flag Haveri

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocoot

instead refuse to post in the 6310 thread, why do I want you to also share your files deodex it here too because I want people who use 6312 know what you share. and i want to make this thread still alive

i understand you but op of this thread is no more active
The Following User Says Thank You to vlc07 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vlc07 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy young cwm, galaxy young duos gt-s6312 cwm, galaxy young xda cwm, s6312 cwm

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)