[Q] Flashing back to stock, can I remove bloat without flashing debloated stock ROM?

Search This thread

WTFsandwich

Jul 30, 2010
I'd like to go back to stock for a little while, will be following SuperSport's guide and using his installer to go to KitKat, and yes, I'm aware this will remove root and custom recovery ability for the time being.

However, I have a feeling removing bloatware is probably possible one way or another, ADB being a likely candidate, but I have no idea how to use ADB to do so.

Could someone direct me to a good source on learning the process of this for a stock ATT G2 on KitKat? If not ADB, then perhaps another method that would work?

I feel comfortable accepting any risks provided I have a good source of information to follow.

Last edited:

TonyStark R.I.P.

Retired Moderator - R.I.P.
May 20, 2008
Malibu Point
I'd like to go back to stock for a little while, will be following SuperSport's guide and using his installer to go to KitKat, and yes, I'm aware this will remove root and custom recovery ability for the time being.

However, I have a feeling removing bloatware is probably possible one way or another, ADB being a likely candidate, but I have no idea how to use ADB to do so.

Could someone direct me to a good source on learning the process of this for a stock ATT G2 on KitKat? If not ADB, then perhaps another method that would work?

I feel comfortable accepting any risks provided I have a good source of information to follow.
This may be of some help

Goof luck:good: