[Q] Witch ruu.zip/.exe i should download.

Search This thread

Superpulla

May 20, 2012
Hi. I am Superpulla and i like go to stock from Maximus HD rom. i have 4.19.401.8 Version. I don't know witch ruu.zip i must download. all of them are meant to be on JB??!. If someone could help me with this, i be so thankfull.

I allready get my cid back to stock: HTC__Y13

HTC One m7_ul kitkat 4.4.2 Sense 5.5

Main guestions are: 1. What i do now?
2. Witch Ruu.zip i can flash

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.23.3263.28
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.19.401.8
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: :)))))))))))))))))))))))
(bootloader) imei: :))))))))))))))))))))))))))
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__Y13
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4090mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-4dab9d12
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Hi. I am Superpulla and i like go to stock from Maximus HD rom. i have 4.19.401.8 Version. I don't know witch ruu.zip i must download. all of them are meant to be on JB??!. If someone could help me with this, i be so thankfull.

I allready get my cid back to stock: HTC__Y13

HTC One m7_ul kitkat 4.4.2 Sense 5.5

Main guestions are: 1. What i do now?
2. Witch Ruu.zip i can flash

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.23.3263.28
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.19.401.8
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: :)))))))))))))))))))))))
(bootloader) imei: :))))))))))))))))))))))))))
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__Y13
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4090mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-4dab9d12
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu-zip-m7_ul_jb_50_htc_europe_1-28-401-7_radio_4a-13-3231-27_10-31-1131-05_release_310878_signed-zip/

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Code:
fastboot oem rebootRUU
fastboot flash zip <name_of_file>.zip
fastboot reboot

then apply all ota updates from 1.28.401.x to 4.19.401.x

stay S-OFF

remeber that flashing a ruu will wipe your phone totally so backup your personal/madia files before.

Last edited:

Superpulla

May 20, 2012
-

http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu-zip-m7_ul_jb_50_htc_europe_1-28-401-7_radio_4a-13-3231-27_10-31-1131-05_release_310878_signed-zip/

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Code:
fastboot oem rebootRUU
fastboot reboot

then apply all ota updates from 1.28.401.x to 4.19.401.x

stay S-OFF

remeber that flashing a ruu will wipe your phone totally so backup your personal/media files before.

Can i make my phone s-off and relocked/Locked after i flash Ruu?

Last edited:

alray

May 22, 2012
Do i have to relock first before flashing ruu? or can i make my phone S-ON and locked afterwards.

No, as I said you don't need to relock because you have s-off !!!

are you returning your device to stock for repair under warranty? if no then stay unlocked and s-off.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

your phone will stays unlocked and s-off even if you flash the ruu.

Reactions: Superpulla

Superpulla

May 20, 2012

are you returning your device to stock for repair under warranty? if no then stay unlocked and s-off.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

I have now stock ruu flashed and i have installed all the ota updates. Except.. it can't update the final update to kit Kat. I have now 4.3 and when I click check for updates . It says no updates available. What should I do?

alray

May 22, 2012
I have now stock ruu flashed and i have installed all the ota updates. Except.. it can't update the final update to kit Kat. I have now 4.3 and when I click check for updates . It says no updates available. What should I do?

Latest ota update (4.4.2) was pulled from HTC due to incompatibilities with some wifi rooter brands. So its is not available ota atm. It will probably be redeployed soon. You can also manually flash the ota from stock recovery if you want. Let me know if you want to and I'll explain you how, but before post an updated ''fastboot getvar all''.

Reactions: Superpulla

Superpulla

May 20, 2012
Latest ota update (4.4.2) was pulled from HTC due to incompatibilities with some wifi rooter brands. So its is not available ota atm. It will probably be redeployed soon. You can also manually flash the ota from stock recovery if you want. Let me know if you want to and I'll explain you how, but before post an updated ''fastboot getvar all''.

Okay so that's why it is no available:good:. Thank you very much! It is so great that we have so nice people here on xda developers.:highfive:

Yes I will like to update to kitkat. I will be in touch!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Do i have to relock first before flashing ruu? or can i make my phone S-ON and locked afterwards.