[Q] ROM Request?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tennispro820

Mar 18, 2014
ROM Request- Can someone create a ROM or refer me to one which has 4.4.2 KitKat with apps ported from Note 3 and Galaxy S4? I have researched up on this little bit, but without any luck couldn't find a ROM for my carrier. Note 3 currently has 4.4.2 KitKat and after looking at it looks pretty good. It is kind of like the "S4 Revolution ROM," but unfortunately it doesn't support T-Mobile carrier.
http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3/development/rom-s4-revolution-v12latest-update-t2311671

Basic idea is that I am looking for a ROM that looks similar to 4.4.2 KitKat running on Note 3 right now.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_02wdy_oENo I am currently running CyanogenMod 11 (M3) for t-mobile, but I started missing some of the features that TouchWiz offers. If anyone has ideas how I can get some Note 3 features: Multiwindows (Quad view, Same app in two windows), note 3 lockscreen(ink effect0...etc. Please let me know how I can get them, but I also do like the new Google Now launcher & do not want to remove it. Is it that I cannot get any of these features in a ROM like CyanogenMod? Because I like how this ROM is but would like to add some "features" if possible. (Current Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999)

Thanks for the help in advance! :)

Perseus

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
Take one of AOSP Kitkat Roms and skin/theme it to make it look like Note 3

Perseus

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
You can look for LiquidSmooth, PAC Man, AOKP or Slim Bean. For Theaming Look in Play Store for a pretty launcher like Go Launchers and its themes.

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
Request made, as XDA is not a support site, members are expected to read and research the products in the development threads to find what they need. Or learn how to mod what it is they would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.