397 posts
Thanks Meter: 70

By wire55, Senior Member on 9th March 2014, 09:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th March 2014, 05:08 AM |#81  
OP Senior Member

More
Well, my computer decided to be dropped by a family member(accident), and now the screen for it is all jacked up(I own a laptop). I have no money to buy a new/used PC either. My parents said they might buy me a new one if I do as they tell me. All my hopes are that I can get a new one. Sorry for the inconvenience, if @vegetajin8 decides to continue this, it is on him. Thank you for all you support guys, I really appreciate it.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to wire55 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wire55 Ad-Free

vegetajin8
18th March 2014, 10:09 PM |#82  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I can keep up with the thread any questions just ask me I'll answer to the best of my knowledge.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD 7 using Tapatalk
vegetajin8
18th March 2014, 11:32 PM |#83  

More
UPDATE
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetajin8

I can keep up with the thread any questions just ask me I'll answer to the best of my knowledge.

Im uploading my updated port since its AOKP. Fully functional as far as I can tell. Cant test hdmi out since i dont have a cable. Added double tap from IOAP. Added BookCase's Kernel from IOAP(thanx BookCase and IOAP) . Changed boot animation. Bluetooth fully working.(no need for bluetooth fix zip) Also changed launcher to the latest cm11 launcher. Once wire55 comes back he is more then welcome to use the rom im posting to work from. Download kkgapps of your choice. Heres the link http://d-h.st/8di. Feel free to ask me anything if you need any help.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
18th March 2014, 11:37 PM |#84  
OP Senior Member

More
I am attempting to download on my kindle now, will keep you updated!

vegetajin8
18th March 2014, 11:41 PM |#85  

More
I used ur meta folder from your ROM also forgot to add that

18th March 2014, 11:43 PM |#86  
OP Senior Member

More
OK, I am still downloading

18th March 2014, 11:45 PM |#87  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by renegadeone8

Just tried it on mine it boots now. I was having issues with the CM11 rom randomly restarting so I am hoping yours will avoid all that. I'll post back with any troubles I find!!!

You were right about CM11 randomly rebooting. It was doing it to me yesterday when I flashed it(experimentally).

19th March 2014, 02:34 AM |#88  
Flag Anjeong-ri, South Korea
Thanks Meter: 283

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetajin8

Im uploading my updated port since its AOKP. Fully functional as far as I can tell. Cant test hdmi out since i dont have a cable. Added double tap from IOAP. Added BookCase's Kernel from IOAP(thanx BookCase and IOAP) . Changed boot animation. Bluetooth fully working.(no need for bluetooth fix zip) Also changed launcher to the latest cm11 launcher. Once wire55 comes back he is more then welcome to use the rom im posting to work from. Download kkgapps of your choice. Heres the link http://d-h.st/8di. Feel free to ask me anything if you need any help.

Thanks for the update. I suggest creating your own thread if you're going to be resuming this project for a while.
vegetajin8
19th March 2014, 02:35 AM |#89  

More
I was considering that just haven't had time to do it. I'll set something up in the next couple days.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
20th March 2014, 04:49 AM |#90  
OP Senior Member

More
Could a moderator please lock this thread. I have no way of updating it anymore.

vegetajin8
20th March 2014, 04:46 PM |#91  

More
My links have been deleted my thread deleted. I will no longer be helping or supporting AOKP. Deleted all my working ports.Try to give back and get downed for it. Created a thread as CrimsonKnight13 suggested was told it was unneeded since there's a AOKP Port. So wanna say its been fun but apparently if your no a high ranking member you get **** on here . wire its all yours I'm done with xda.

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, aosp, cm11, fire, kindle

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)