I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE. PLEASE TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. IF YOU ARE WILLING TO SHARE THIS ROM ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE/BLOG/FORUM PLEASE GIVE PROPER CREDIT TO HUSEN4U.
◢ROM Features ◣
Build From Unofficial Omni ROM By @surdu_petru
Working Video Recording
Pure Performance (Thanks To Jeeko)
ViPeR Audio Engine 220.127.116.11 (Thanks To Zhuhang)
Xforce Script For Gaming (Thanks To RenzkiPH)
Supercharger (Thanks To Zeppelinrox)
Loopy Smoothness Tweaks
Quick Settings Icons Changed
Settings Icons Changed
Three Core Enabled
everything you've always wanted from a performance engine, but you never dared to ask
◢ Features ◣
- Radically improved management ram on android (Lags...adios!)
- Script lightweight and revised to be adapted to this engine
- Improves a lot the graphics: of course Pure Graphic™HD, Pure Dithering Plus™ and... AOSPA 3.60 system tweaks
- Scan multimedia time drastically reduced
- Network Improvements, 3G experience even in 2G modality
- All SQlite database optimized
- Enable hardware features turned off by default for a better experience on entry level devices
- Greatly increases the score AnTuTu: Try it to believe it!!
- Reduces the startup time of Android
- A version for stock rom and one for CM, to squeeze any roms!
- Allows you to play ported games without lags
- Cleans the system every 24 hours, thecache every week and the Dalvik every month (cronos easter egg)
- Automatically Zipalign on each boot (sensitive to the user)
- Drastically decreased the drainage of battery
- Check the activities that consume too much battery stop them with PureWakelocks™
- When the phone is charging reduces system services for faster charging
- The battery is calibrated on every boot
- Disable animation of the system when the battery is nearly exhausted
- Improvements in build.prop as regards the part of consumption
Graphics, Screen, Images
- Enables a non-aggressive dithering to save CPU
- When you lock the device, the engine makes sure that the GPU is turned off
- Enables deep sleepalso in the bugged rom
- Parts of bravia engine
- Of course parts of CrossBreeder (credits to dev)
- Of course parts of Adrenaline Engine (credits to dev)
- Of course PureGraphics HD, even though I already told you
- Of course V6 supercharger
- Generates video entropy (like seeder)
CPU, Governors, I/O Schedulers
- Slightly improves the scaling of the frequencies (for better results you need a good kernel)
- Lightens the load on the CPU switching the workload to GPU rendering
- Enable the swap partition in Android (experimental)
I've said too much, man. Install this engine and discover its power! :P
◢ Audio studio-quality on your phone™ ◣
◢ Features ◣
- Clear sound
- No more track noise
- Beats™ Audio by Dr.Dre
- Audio Pure™ Control not to damage your hearing
- Also compatible with the headphones that don't support audio render of 60kHz
- Where possible, arrange for the conversion of the songs (in background) below 256 kbps to 320kbps
- During playback of songs / sounds make a soft frequency scaling to reduce noise and highlight the track
- It offers more powerful and closed bass
- Efficient even with stock headphones
- Improves a lot the audio call
- Enhance the speakers for playing music without headphones in high quality
I can not tell you everything What are you waiting for? Try it and find out what's missing features!!
Lots Of Build.prop
Feel The Power.
About ViPER's Audio
See here: http://vipersaudio.com/blog/?page_id=11
Version: FX version 18.104.22.168 / XHiFi version 22.214.171.124-1
Codename: (FX version) Beautiful / (XHiFi version) X-Factor
Compiled date: December 7,2013 / September 4,2013 - Official Release
Operating environment: Android 2.3 / 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 / 4.4
CPU platforms: ARM (ARM11 or higher)
Language: English (US) / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese / Spanish / Polish / Russian
FX is the main control panel of ViPER’s Audio with all popular ViPER’s Audio settings.
XHiFi has less settings compare to FX. It has superior audio reconstruction which mainly used for restoring lossy audio quality.
FX Key Features
★ NEW Speaker Optimization ★
First effect for speakers. Try it yourself.
★ Android 4.3 Support ★
ViPER4Android supports Android 2.3 Ginger bread, 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and 4.1 upto 4.3 Jelly bean firmwares.
★ Channel Pan ★
Controls left/right channel output. Its not very useful unless your headphone is imbalance or faulty one side. It will be a cure for you.
★ Differential Surround / Haas Effect ★
This is an old feature which ViPER520 had removed from FX in early days.
But after many users requesting it, ViPER520 bring it back to FX
More info on Haas Effect: http://www.mixcoach.com/creating-dep...haas-effect-2/
★ ViPER Fidelity Control ★
★ ViPER Bass ★
With different bass modes, you can have greater bass experience than before!
★ ViPER Clarity ★
With the latest Clarity mode selection, you can balance up heavy bass with high clarity audio that you can never imagine before!
★ Headphone Surround+ (VHS+) ★
With this VHS+, V4A made its way to achieve great surround technologies for Android.
★ Auditory System Protection (Cure Tech+) ★
With normal audio system, listening for more than three hours will feel fatigue, dizzy, tinnitus, irritated and other symptoms.
This is a normal reaction, heavy bass and high volume could cause permanent damage to the human auditory system, but other phenomena can restore through resting.
Viper as a listening experience professional will not ignore this problem. Therefore put a lot of effort to study how to make a "Healing" sound technology, just a small success. But thinking on how to let users experience it.
★ Convolver ★
When an Impulse Response Sample(IRS) is loaded, V4A will process the sound to show the same characteristics of the loaded sample. Through Convolution, samples with effects such as equalizer, surround, reverberation, tube etc can be loaded.
Download and extract IRS files to /ViPER4Android/Kernel/
★ FX Compatible Mode (Only in 4.x) ★
Compatible Mode supports large variety of music players and the players' own EQ/sound effects (system-provided/third party)
Therefore, you don't have to select V4A in Sound Settings > Music Effects, choose anything other than V4A. Just run V4A app and the effects will be working with anything else.
1. In option, switch to Compatible Mode. Reboot, done.
2. In Sound Settings > Music Effects, choose other than V4A.
3. Run V4A app and configure the settings then the effects will work together with the one you chose in Sound Settings.
◢ Installation Instruction ◣
If You Are Coming From Kitkat based ROM
1. You Must Be On KITKAT BETA OR ANY KITKAT BASED ROM ONLY.
2. Install TWRP Recovery For Kitkat
3. Wipe Factory Reset Goto Advance And Wipe Everything Except (Internal And External Storage)
4. Install HYD52ROM_P6_V3_OMNI.zip
Mirror Dev Host : HYD52ROM_P6_V3_OMNI
5. Wipe Dalvik/Cache
6. Install Gapps
If You Are Coming From Omni ROM By Surdu Petru Or HYD52ROM OMNI Old Version
1. Reboot To Recovery
2. Wipe Dalvik/Cache
3. Flash HYD52ROM_OMNI
4. Flash Gapps
5. Wipe Dalvik Cache
I Recommend Clean Installation.
Old Downloads :
* All Bugs Which Present In OMNI By Surdu_Petru
* FC After Video Recording But Recording Went Fine Check Gallery
* Screen Recording now working
* FM Radio
* You Tell Me
User Feedback :
Okay, I was planning to tell you guys my experiences with this ROM tomorrow, but tomorrow will be a very busy day for me, and I'm too excited about this xD. So yeah...
First off: Damn, that's smooth. Switched to ART, and I almost can't believe I am holding the same P6 I got as a late Christmas present. Game lag is pretty much non-existent, and, like in all your ROMs, Viper4Android is amazing for tweaking the audio to perfection. Battery got drained by Google Play Sound Search (26%) for some reason, so I disabled that app. After another reboot, battery life is excellent (except for when I'm using Facebook, but Facebook is just one of the biggest battery-consuming apps you can have :\). Oh, and I love Photosphere (, even though it lags as hell for some random reason, but idc). So thanks to Surdu_petru for Omnirom, and thanks to you, Husen4U for the adding these amazing tweaks and fixes
I appreciate you guys' work for this phone, because it certainly gives me a more pleasant and smooth experience.
Reduced Navbar To 36DPI For V1 & V2: Link
Default Icons For V2 : Link
Default Omni Fonts For V2 : Link
DAX Fonts : Link
GiorgiaBelle Fonts : Link
Gotham Fonts : Link
All Addons Are Flashable Via Recovery Just Remind One Thing " Do not Flash Directly After Flashing ROM Just Restart Once Than Flash".