[Q] Option to backup and restore unrooted Note 3

Search This thread

ram11

Feb 11, 2013
Hi,

Can anyone suggest a simple way to backup and restore while resetting the device?

I had to wipe the date on the phone and reset it, but lost several stuff including Nova settings, installed apps via apks from unknown sources, etc.

Any good app which simplifies the backup and restore option? Tried Mybackup pro and Helium before, but not good.

I do not want to root the phone to use Titanium backup though.

Allen`

Jan 28, 2012
C:\Android
Have you tried backing up the device with the back up feature available in the settings?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395158205138.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395158205138.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 72

ram11

Feb 11, 2013
Have you tried backing up the device with the back up feature available in the settings?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A

I did, although the backup was a month ago. When I reset, i could not backup as I lost my AVG password so had to reset using the buttons. Restored it using the backup feature but like I said above most of the features were gone! For example, my nova settings, etc

bekasulaberidze

Account currently disabled
May 17, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5
Hi,

Can anyone suggest a simple way to backup and restore while resetting the device?

I had to wipe the date on the phone and reset it, but lost several stuff including Nova settings, installed apps via apks from unknown sources, etc.

Any good app which simplifies the backup and restore option? Tried Mybackup pro and Helium before, but not good.

I do not want to root the phone to use Titanium backup though.

Titanium Backup is the BEST app

Reactions: alexowen

ultramag69

Nov 6, 2007
Waratah
The problem for most apps is they need root access to put back settings and so forth... Unfortunately there is a limit to what most apps can do to an unrooted phone...

Top Liked Posts