By bri315317, Senior Member on 2nd January 2014, 09:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th March 2014, 02:01 PM |#1151  
Thanks Meter: 3,742

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bri315317

Guys,
Just wanted to let yall know that i wont be updating this rom anymore. I have changed my device for a TMO Note 3 and will be moving Dynamic to a 4.4.2 base for TMO.
Its been great and i have enjoyed working with all of you! Perhaps once you guys get an official 4.4.2 and a working safestrap i will throw an update in this thread.
I will still be around for support.
Brian

Hey man, thank you very much for a great ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to K-alz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift K-alz Ad-Free
19th March 2014, 05:15 AM |#1152  
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Quote:

Guys,
Just wanted to let yall know that i wont be updating this rom anymore. I have changed my device for a TMO Note 3 and will be moving Dynamic to a 4.4.2 base for TMO.
Its been great and i have enjoyed working with all of you! Perhaps once you guys get an official 4.4.2 and a working safestrap i will throw an update in this thread.
Brian

Sad to see you go. Thank you for the great ROM. I was looking forward to the update, but 4.2 will do.
The Following User Says Thank You to dave812 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dave812 Ad-Free
19th March 2014, 09:54 AM |#1153  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 359

More
Quote:

Guys,
Brian

Aw the moment i was reading this my phone drop on the cement floor and chipped my top bezel couldn't be more sad. Anyway thanks bri really appreciate the rom as this have been the only rom i have been using for everyday. I know probably there is more success on the t mo version good luck on your rom there i know it will be awesome and many will support you there. Thanks again for giving us one of the best rom

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sinichi21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sinichi21 Ad-Free
BeastSpencer
19th March 2014, 11:10 AM |#1154  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Sorry to see you go. :/
I'm really loving this theme and the speed is incredible!
I got 36,000 on Antutu which is as fast as Knoxraid!
- Beast
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
19th March 2014, 12:28 PM |#1155  
OP Senior Member
Flag South Carolina
Thanks Meter: 22,932

Donate to Me
More
Once safe strap support is good for 4.4.2, I will be back

Please press Thanks if I helped you or you appreciate my work
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bri315317 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bri315317 Ad-Free
23rd March 2014, 12:47 AM |#1156  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
So I rebooted into my stock room to show someone and the phone performed an ora update from at&t. Now when I reboot I don't get the option for the custom recovery anymore. Is it possible that it rewrote the recovery and I lost the custom rom?
23rd March 2014, 12:51 AM |#1157  
Flag ashland ky
Thanks Meter: 926

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by markthetrekkie

So I rebooted into my stock room to show someone and the phone performed an ora update from at&t. Now when I reboot I don't get the option for the custom recovery anymore. Is it possible that it rewrote the recovery and I lost the custom rom?

most likely you lost root just reroot and reinstall safestrap your rom still should be there
23rd March 2014, 09:17 PM |#1158  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
I am suddenly sad.
23rd March 2014, 09:45 PM |#1159  
Thanks Meter: 3,742

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by markthetrekkie

if you're using Kingo to root, could you please let us know whether it works or not after the new att update? Thanks man.
The Following User Says Thank You to K-alz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift K-alz Ad-Free
23rd March 2014, 10:19 PM |#1160  
springfield.il
Thanks Meter: 4,498

More
^^^...what he said.

My Note3 Seduced by Fire
23rd March 2014, 10:46 PM |#1161  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
wifi tethering blocking AT&T's ability to tell I'm tethering?
Hello there, new galaxy note 3 owner (and new android user)

I've got an unlimited data plan with AT&T and was curious to know if this ROM blocks AT&T's ability to see if I'm WiFi tethering or not
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)