Help Me About CyanogenMod Rom

Search This thread

Ahemdaiad

Mar 19, 2014
Please i need any one to help me with CyanogenMod rom as all version make a white screen with me and all say the problem came from graphic how to fix it with graphic !

But The developer say the problem in some devices not all so he can`t change the rom codes to help some of them only but the only rom i had used without white screen is (aokp jena unofficial_2013-06-06) and this rom is developed from the same person so he can help us to use these codes in new roms to help us ..... by way i`m not using aokp rom now as camera doesn`t work so plz help me with white screen problem in cyanogen 11 or help me in aopk with camera and develop it more sorry for long post

Ahemdaiad

Mar 19, 2014

thnx man for care but you use it and it work good with you i like cyanogen mod rom but i need some tricks from my own stock rom as contact and dialer and style when i get phone call (swipe to answer or reject) so can you get these features in cyanogen rom generaly and can you give me your facebook acc to contact in arabic about phone in general and thanx for help

Top Liked Posts