Flashing this Kernel
Ok guys, so I managed to figure out how to flash this kernel and get the WiFi to work again on at least US editions, I'm sure it'll work for the others too. You should only try this if you're rooted as it involves flashing TWRP.
First things first, do this is at your own risk, I am not liable etc, etc.
1. Download the firmware.
2. Download Odin.
3. Boot your Note 10.1 into Download mode.
4. Flash the firmware using Odin (select the P600KXUANC2_P600KOOANC2_HOME.tar.md5 file as PDA).
5. The flash will fail when it attempts to write system.img. DO NOT PANIC.
6. Reboot the tablet, it will say something about reconnecting to Kies as something is corrupted.
7. At this point, plug it into Odin and flash TWRP (use the instructions from that thread in case you do not know how).
8. Once TWRP is flashed, reboot your tablet. You do not even need to enter TWRP, your tablet should boot up normally. Hurrah!
9. You'll notice your WiFi isn't working. Using any root explorer of your choice, edit your build.prop and change 'ro.securestorage.support=true' to 'ro.securestorage.support=false' (no quotation marks). Reboot your tablet.
10. WiFi should work again and now you have the newest Samsung kernel with the touchscreen bug fixed! Your kernel version should have Tue Mar 11 as it's build date!
11. Pop a beer!
P.S. I've noticed that the touchscreen bug still does exist to some extent although it's greatly been reduced. Planting your palm can still upset it sometimes, however icons aren't hovering all over the place when you're adding them to the desktop anymore.