Again, the results on the KitKat battery drain was attempted to be fixed doing the following on both Note 3's I had with no change in battery draining usage. So for those of you stating I did something "wrong* or didn't "try" to troubleshoot this problem on two different brand new Note 3's can bite me, hard.
1. Cleared partition cache after Kitkat update as well as factory reset on both Note 3's on Kitkat
2. Two different SIM cards
3. Tried with and without A-Data microSD card. Did not format SD card due to large amounts of personal data.
4. Factory reset and rebuilding after Kit Kat update
5. Forcefully stopping Knox and Lookout from running in background
6. Yanked out battery and reinstalled after 3 minutes along with reseating SD card
Battery usage on T-Mobile KitKat OTA 4.4.2 update
Battery drain usage on T-Mobile out of the box Jelly Bean 4.3