1. will no longer turn on by knock on. (knock off works)
2. when i push the power button on the back about 75% of the time the screen turns on then immediately turns off or turns off as soon as i touch the screen. I have to push it a bunch while touching the screen to get it to stay on and let me unlock it.
3. pulling down the notification bar from the top only pulls down partially then closes a lot of the time.
I have tried:
1. Uninstalling a bunch of apps, no success.
2. did a data reset and wiped everything. no success.
When i first went into TWRP i tried to do a factory reset and it just sat there with an error that i could not mount the cache. Then i rebooted, went back in and this time did a data wipe and typed "yes" to verify. It got stuck trying to do that as well, but this time when i rebooted it was reset and i had to reenter all my account settings etc. But it is still having the same issue. I am wondering if there is something in the cache thats causing it and i wonder if it did not wipe the cache when it wiped the data.
At this point i just want the phone to work but not sure why TWRP is having issues. Has anyone else had any of these issues? Can anyone help with these issues?
I wouldnt mind flashing the VS98011B rom but i am not sure TWRP is working correctly and want to make sure it works right before i try to flash a new rom. Should i use CWM? if so how do i get from TWRP to CWM? i need some help.
Any advice is extremely appreciated.