Who noticed a Great gain when flashing the fnb4 modemn such as better signal, faster

Search This thread

xda23

Sep 13, 2013
Im on the mk2 modemn and Im lucky to get 1 or 2 signal bars.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

dannyyyyy

Apr 21, 2012
New York
Me definitely. Before I used to get like 1 to no bars or service in my room but now I get 3 at the least. Call quality is so much better as well

Reactions: xda23

Android_Monsters

Feb 2, 2012
Los Angeles
It's definitely been an improvement for me. Less call drops with the people I call most.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1395266206703.jpg
    1395266206703.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 99

bobolinko

Nov 5, 2010
Everett WA
The first time I tried it, I only got Edge, and had many problems.

reverted to stock and rooted and reloaded my nandroid backup and tried again....

Wow! there is a DEFINITE DIFFERENCE !!! I am now getting LTE with more bars, and also I see 4G where I hardly ever saw it in my house! Now, after the flash, I almost NEVER see EDGE anymore. I think this is a superb improvement to the GS4...

just for anyone's knowing...

I am on 4.2.2 and had upgraded the baseband to UVAMDL and it still shows that in "About phone" but the results are better than anything I have attempted before... I even got a Signal Booster from TMO lol... Now I don't need it!

Great find and fix guys!

Aloha !

Reactions: xda23

xda23

Sep 13, 2013
O.k. I finally got my baseband updated to fnb4 and my signal Is awesome and I'm getting 4G Lte in alot more places now. Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's definitely been an improvement for me. Less call drops with the people I call most.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Signal for me is stronger and for whatever reason LTE is faster too. I didn't update the LTE radio so I can't explain that but I'll take it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    Me definitely. Before I used to get like 1 to no bars or service in my room but now I get 3 at the least. Call quality is so much better as well

I noticed my LTE speeds jumped up about 5mbs but my battery life was reduced to about 4 hours using Hyperdrive. :(
    The first time I tried it, I only got Edge, and had many problems.

reverted to stock and rooted and reloaded my nandroid backup and tried again....

Wow! there is a DEFINITE DIFFERENCE !!! I am now getting LTE with more bars, and also I see 4G where I hardly ever saw it in my house! Now, after the flash, I almost NEVER see EDGE anymore. I think this is a superb improvement to the GS4...

just for anyone's knowing...

I am on 4.2.2 and had upgraded the baseband to UVAMDL and it still shows that in "About phone" but the results are better than anything I have attempted before... I even got a Signal Booster from TMO lol... Now I don't need it!

Great find and fix guys!

Aloha !