21st March 2014, 11:05 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 921

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark78x

...BUT this fw here is for "Black Edition"...my is only Black Mist

No worries, this is the good for ya
The Following User Says Thank You to Joku1981 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Joku1981 Ad-Free
21st March 2014, 11:07 PM |#13  
Recognized Contributor
Your Mom's crib
Thanks Meter: 6,668

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

In downloading
So, i can flash only specific fw for this model? Same with kernel or mod for original GT-I9505?

I don't know who are you, but certainly you're a wonderful person!

EDIT:
...BUT this fw here is for "Black Edition"...my is only Black Mist

Thread
The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Repulsa Ad-Free
21st March 2014, 11:09 PM |#14  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981

No worries, this is the good for ya

Ok, because s4 black mist and s4 black edition are 2 different devices....when download is finished, finally i'll try...
21st March 2014, 11:11 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 207

More
i dont understand where the problem is ?

first of all you need to know your Model Number, for example : i9505, after that you search for an Odin Rom, like I9505XXUFNB8_I9505BTUFNB3_I9505XXUFNB8_HOME.tar.md5. Then you reboot your device in "DOWNLOAD mode", flash the Odin Rom via Odin and everything is fine...

Your problem is, you dont even know what device you got and you try to flash something you have found in here... thats really not that intelligent...
21st March 2014, 11:16 PM |#16  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Ok, because s4 black mist and s4 black edition are 2 different devices....when download is finished, finally i'll try...

Yeah, you right. @Repulsa was pasting u this link, but Im not sure about coz I was reading this:
"This firmware build has the same changelist to the later update of the original Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505 with has the firmware build numbers I9505XXUEMKF. So again, those who got the dark-blue Black Mist and off-white White Frost Galaxy S4 I9505 variants should refrain from installing this firmware build for this is not for your LTE GT-I9505 devices. If you read somewhere else that this is an update for your device you may already have seen it on Kies or OTA. Kies will only tells you that you have the latest software update if you currently runs on Android 4.3 I9505XXUEMKF. Again, those who got the original GT-I9505 LTE, this update is only rolled out in Nordic regions for now, but let’s wait and see this coming few days if we may also have this update arrive in our areas."
The Following User Says Thank You to Joku1981 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Joku1981 Ad-Free
21st March 2014, 11:16 PM |#17  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saphirrot

i dont understand where the problem is ?

first of all you need to know your Model Number, for example : i9505, after that you search for an Odin Rom, like I9505XXUFNB8_I9505BTUFNB3_I9505XXUFNB8_HOME.tar.md 5. Then you reboot your device in "DOWNLOAD mode", flash the Odin Rom via Odin and everything is fine...

Your problem is, you dont even know what device you got and you try to flash something you have found in here... thats really not that intelligent...

Thanks for reply, BUT it's not so easy...my device is i9505 black mist (not black edition, sorry)
I say how to flash with odin, but i've encountered every time the above errors...
21st March 2014, 11:20 PM |#18  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981

Yeah, you right. @Repulsa was pasting u this link, but Im not sure about coz I was reading this:
"This firmware build has the same changelist to the later update of the original Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505 with has the firmware build numbers I9505XXUEMKF. So again, those who got the dark-blue Black Mist and off-white White Frost Galaxy S4 I9505 variants should refrain from installing this firmware build for this is not for your LTE GT-I9505 devices. If you read somewhere else that this is an update for your device you may already have seen it on Kies or OTA. Kies will only tells you that you have the latest software update if you currently runs on Android 4.3 I9505XXUEMKF. Again, those who got the original GT-I9505 LTE, this update is only rolled out in Nordic regions for now, but let’s wait and see this coming few days if we may also have this update arrive in our areas."

NOOOO......I was hoping to have found the solution
21st March 2014, 11:21 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 207

More
Quote:

Thanks for reply, BUT it's not so easy...my device is i9505 black mist (not black edition, sorry)
I say how to flash with odin, but i've encountered every time the above errors...

Eyy, you dont get it, arent you ? I got the same device like you, an international S4 Black mist model number : i9505. Noone is talking about a black or red or yellow edition .... whats your model number ? remove your battery and look it up..

If you flashed this rom :
Quote:

I9505XXUFNB8_I9505BTUFNB3_I9505XXUFNB8_HOME.tar.md 5

then you should be fine, cause i did it myself and everything was working correctly, so my next thought is that you dont even got the i9505, because this rom should work just like every other rom.

Quote:

NOOOO......I was hoping to have found the solution

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR MODEL NUMBER MAN ?
The Following User Says Thank You to saphirrot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift saphirrot Ad-Free
21st March 2014, 11:24 PM |#20  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

The thing is if trying to flash the new firmware you updated ur booloader too. Coz now u are downloading a 4.3 android... you wont cant install it then

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphirrot

Eyy, you dont get it, arent you ? I got the same device like you, an international S4 Black mist model number : i9505. Noone is talking about a black or red or yellow edition .... whats your model number ? remove your battery and look it up..

If you flashed this rom :

then you should be fine, cause i did it myself and everything was working correctly, so my next thought is that you dont even got the i9505, because this rom should work just like every other rom.

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR MODEL NUMBER MAN ?

Relax bro
21st March 2014, 11:25 PM |#21  
Recognized Contributor
Your Mom's crib
Thanks Meter: 6,668

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

In order for you to find out you need to check the Specs for your device online since your phone is more like a cold meat. a Member of XDA said this and Ived been reading your comments saying you have a black edition mate , thats why i gave you the firmware for black edition.. sorry mate , i hope @Joku1981 and others can help you with this device ..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)