(solution) Bluestacks Google play services installation

Search This thread

stanIII

Nov 16, 2012
hi i found this solution on other forum i hope i am not going against XDA rules so here it is
Here's the solution to this problem:
1) remove the google framework services through titanium backup
2) install google services....
3) install google framework services ...
4) restart BlueStacks
DOWNLOAD zip IN ATTACHMENT

SORRY XDA if i am breaking the rules:cowboy:

Attachments

• com.google.android.gms.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 195,560

mich3lam

Jan 14, 2013
I have been dealing with this for over an hour and finally found something that worked! :cyclops:

hi i found this solution on other forum i hope i am not going against XDA rules so here it is
4) restart BlueStacks

hahaha before seeing this post, I had made it work by removing Google Sevices Framework using Root unisntaller. then, I installed the latest Google play services version that was gotten from another market , e.g. Aptoide.

Reactions: aungthuoo
solution

I realized there was a problem with the Lucky patcher app installed on Bluestacks.

after following the steps written above, you gotta open Lucky patcher and see if there are yellow options on Google play and google services.
if so, restore them (or deleting ODEX of each one)
As a result, you don´t have to see any option yellowed
That´s it!

If your bluestacks is not rooted, try replacing the files that come from C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks for these mega.co.nz/#!VVsngQQJ!bPtpYX094-0gPttzGb54YnXZrrEecJiPDlaJ3kWUuhA

ehsan gerivani

Mar 20, 2014
How to Successfully sync your Google account with the game clash of clans using an em

How to Successfully sync your Google account with the game clash of clans using an emulator bluestacks app player - 100% tested

How to Successfully sync your Google account with the game clash of clans using an emulator bluestacks app player - 100% tested + download files + test images.100% workly

posted by : ehsan gerivany from gerivan - bojnourd - iran

dont forget like it!

cleverb

Mar 22, 2014
Best Solution VERY EASY

1. Add your google account (go to Settings,Manage Accounts)
2. Download and install ADW Launcher APK
3. Choose Apps icon in BlueStacks and after your're in press Home icon below
4. Choose ADW Launcher
5. You will find google play store icon in its home page.

I hope it will work for you.. good luck ;)

bigbry2k3

Apr 20, 2014
Method works with caveat

4) restart BlueStacks

This method works but I had to 1st check if i had root access, (wasn't sure but probably everyone with bluestacks has it). Then when I went through the steps it would not update or add my Google account back on. So I cleared data for Google framework and then restarted. After that it would allow me to add my account and all is working fine.

fa.aref

Aug 6, 2011
Ive installed both Google Play Services and Google Services Framework, but I get this Error:

"Google Play Services, Which some of your applications relay on, is not supported by your device. Please contact the manufacturer for asstistance"

fa.aref

Aug 6, 2011
Ive installed both Google Play Services and Google Services Framework, but I get this Error:

"Google Play Services, Which some of your applications relay on, is not supported by your device. Please contact the manufacturer for asstistance"

For future refrence:: I solved my problem with installing these apps

• Google Play Store

Google Games

Googel+

+ I Solved the Problem by installing the list mentioned before beside "Google Play Services" & "Google Services Framework"

Reactions: night_parham

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    4) restart BlueStacks

4) restart BlueStacks

hahaha before seeing this post, I had made it work by removing Google Sevices Framework using Root unisntaller. then, I installed the latest Google play services version that was gotten from another market , e.g. Aptoide.

For future refrence:: I solved my problem with installing these apps

• Google Play Store

Google Games

Googel+

+ I Solved the Problem by installing the list mentioned before beside "Google Play Services" & "Google Services Framework"