[GUIDE] How to Install Google Apps using an apk

Search This thread
I want to show you how to install Google Apps (Only GMail, GTalk and Playstore) without CWM. But your phone need to be ROOTED.
These apps were made by developer from our country, Myanmar (www.myanmarmobilesoftwaredeveloper.com).

For 4.0+, download 4.0 MMSD Gapps Installer (No need to be exactly android 4.0, but must be "Android 4.0 and up")

fdd551.png

For 4.1+, download 4.1 MMSD Gapps Installer (No need to be exactly android 4.1.2, but must be "Android 4.1 and up")

2hq5uoj.png

For 4.2+ download 4.2 MMSD Gapps Installer (No need to be exactly android 4.2.1, but must be "Android 4.2 and up")

b5ppwj.png

Don't forget to hit "Thanks". :p

590860710.jpg

Last edited:

cnboot

Mar 8, 2014
China
Good!I will try it.Thanks.And why do you use the Baidu? Are you from China?

来自我的 MI 2 上的 Tapatalk

Nope, I am from Myanmar, neighbour of China. I saw baidu is giving free storage up to 2TB for free and the download are not restricted by any reason. I love that fact and the parallel download is available as well. And the problem for not understanding chinese language is easily solved by using chrome browser that can easily translate any language to English. Then I fell in love with Baidu ♥ . LoL. :D

Sent from my G610-U00 using xda app-developers app

cnboot

Mar 8, 2014
China
Nope, I am from Myanmar, neighbour of China. I saw baidu is giving free storage up to 2TB for free and the download are not restricted by any reason. I love that fact and the parallel download is available as well. And the problem for not understanding chinese language is easily solved by using chrome browser that can easily translate any language to English. Then I fell in love with Baidu ♥ . LoL. :D

Sent from my G610-U00 using xda app-developers app
Well.i am from China,is deathlord090 your ID?:confused:

mrsim

Mar 10, 2014
london
www.china-devices.com
Do you mean Google Play Services?

This one is the latest Google Play Services, if you want to download manually, take it here. :)

these gapps you linked here above is it the full gapps...also which version of android are they compatible with...just like the OP says 4.0 and up...!!!

and thank you

p.s. are they installable with es file explorer or any other type of root explorer,flashify,etc etc

Top Liked Posts