[APP][2.3+] Lux Auto Brightness

599 posts
Thanks Meter: 653

By Cyb3rGlitch, Senior Member on 19th October 2012, 11:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th March 2014, 04:34 PM |#1241  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Why do package installer and backup confirm insist on being on the Sleep list? Every time I remove them, they reappear.

18th March 2014, 04:58 PM |#1242  
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 353

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcrox

Why do package installer and backup confirm insist on being on the Sleep list? Every time I remove them, they reappear.

They need to be because they don't work with overlays.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
20th March 2014, 06:50 PM |#1243  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
System OS Auto Brightness not turning off
When turning 'Off' Lux via Tasker plugin, system OS Auto Brightness is either turned on, or remains on. I must set a Tasker Action to manually turn off AB, and this only works if I also add a 3 sec Wait Action in-between.

Is there some way to completely turn off system OS AB?

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cableghost

When turning 'Off' Lux via Tasker plugin, system OS Auto Brightness is either turned on, or remains on. I must set a Tasker Action to manually turn off AB, and this only works if I also add a 3 sec Wait Action in-between.

Something I notice...if I leave Lux 'On' but turn 'Auto mode' 'Off' via Tasker plugin, AB doesn't turn on. My only real gripe about leaving Lux on is...a) it seems to reset the Brightness level to that of last AB setting with any use of the Tasker plugin, and b) Lux process & service continues to run in the background.

My phone:
Moto Droid RAZR M
Stock ROM, rooted
4.1.2 / 98.30.1.XT907
20th March 2014, 10:02 PM |#1244  
Flag Camulodunum UK / Midwest U.S.
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Dismiss Alarm option missin
Apologies if this has been covered, I tried searching but I keep getting an error.

The option to dismiss an upcoming alarm from within the notification area is missing when the Lux app is running and also displayed in the notification bar. Stopping the Lux app instantly revealed the dismiss option again.

Is this a known bug? I'm using 1.95l.
22nd March 2014, 05:39 PM |#1245  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Random shutdowns on galaxy s2
I recently installed Jedi Mind Trick on my T-Mobile Galaxy S2 (paired with the Tiberius kernel). After installing Lux (which works perfectly on my Nexus 7 2013), I started experiencing random shutdowns (not reboots) - sometimes as many as 3 or 4 per day. Since uninstalling Lux I've experienced none. Is this a documented problem? Anything I could try? I'd love to keep using it on my phone.
22nd March 2014, 06:32 PM |#1246  
Thanks Meter: 539

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_JMM

Apologies if this has been covered, I tried searching but I keep getting an error.

The option to dismiss an upcoming alarm from within the notification area is missing when the Lux app is running and also displayed in the notification bar. Stopping the Lux app instantly revealed the dismiss option again.

Is this a known bug? I'm using 1.95l.

Sorry to ask, but did you try expanding that notification?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to RootTheMachine For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RootTheMachine Ad-Free
23rd March 2014, 02:51 AM |#1247  
Flag Z├╝rich
Thanks Meter: 13

More
I am using the latest paid version from the Play Store (1.95 at the time of writing this) on an international HTC One (M7UL) running Android RevolutionHD 53 (based on Android 4.4.2 from HTC, WWE edition).

The apps works nicely, but I stumbled upon a very annoying issue: from time to time (once a day, even more often), the screen would not turn on when I wake the phone. The phone is responsive (buttons light up, it vibrates and everything) but the screen does not turn on and I have to hard reboot it.

Does this ring any bells? I tried reporting it via the official tracker on Bitbucket but I have, apparently, no permission to view it (even when logged in).
23rd March 2014, 04:16 AM |#1248  
Flag Ljubljana
Thanks Meter: 582

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkanyamba

I am using the latest paid version from the Play Store (1.95 at the time of writing this) on an international HTC One (M7UL) running Android RevolutionHD 53 (based on Android 4.4.2 from HTC, WWE edition).

The apps works nicely, but I stumbled upon a very annoying issue: from time to time (once a day, even more often), the screen would not turn on when I wake the phone. The phone is responsive (buttons light up, it vibrates and everything) but the screen does not turn on and I have to hard reboot it.

Does this ring any bells? I tried reporting it via the official tracker on Bitbucket but I have, apparently, no permission to view it (even when logged in).

how do you know it's related to the app? sounds like a kernel/rom issue.

Sent from my GT-I9505
23rd March 2014, 05:31 AM |#1249  
Flag Camulodunum UK / Midwest U.S.
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by korockinout13

Sorry to ask, but did you try expanding that notification?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Don't I feel stupid, I was not previously aware that that was an option. Thank you, that solved it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
23rd March 2014, 11:43 AM |#1250  
Flag /dev/null
Thanks Meter: 33

Donate to Me
More
I'm using the last paid version of lux on both my Nexus 4 (kk 4.4.2) and on my new Lg G2 (kk 4.4.2). The app works flawless on the nexus but I have one annoying iussue on the G2. When I set the minium brightness to a negative value, no matter what, the brigtness of the navbar didn't change. For example if I set the brightness to -30% the navbar brightness stays to 0%. This problem was fixed on my Nexus 4 using the n4's plugin for lux. Any chance to see a G2's plugin to fix that??

Anyways GREAT app!
23rd March 2014, 12:18 PM |#1251  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Nice app......

via XDA Premium developer's-app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)