196 posts
Thanks Meter: 71

By ncdub, Senior Member on 14th March 2014, 03:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st March 2014, 10:18 PM |#21  
Flag Sharpsburg, GA
Thanks Meter: 577

More
Just got my newly issued N3 (complete with new number) today... Haven't had a chance to activate it yet, but I'm hoping that things go better this time around being I have a brand spanking new # too

Tapatalked via my moto x
22nd March 2014, 02:22 AM |#22  
Flag Grove City
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YankInDaSouth

I'm hoping that things go better this time around being I have a brand spanking new # too

Good luck, I hope it works for you! I'd love to hear if it does. We may have stumbled on something many could benefit from here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jackseric For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jackseric Ad-Free
22nd March 2014, 07:34 PM |#23  
Flag Sharpsburg, GA

More
Activation failed Some kind of issue with the new number Verizon assigned ... Verizon can't do anything for me either because I'm not the account manager. Have to wait until Tuesday now because the person that handles or Verizon account is off on Mondays!! Guess that is one of the negatives of a company phone.

Tapatalked via my moto x
24th March 2014, 07:57 PM |#24  
Flag Sharpsburg, GA

More
So, I got the Note 3 activated today and DEFINITELY notice a huge difference from my first go round with the N3!!
Again, this is a newly issued company N3 complete with a new phone # ... But been driving around town and checking signal in various areas where I remember my first N3 (with a 10+ year old # assigned to it) would drop to 3G/1X or loose data all together and not once did I lose 4G!! Had my moto x with me as well and the N3 was never more than 2 or 3 dBm off from what the x read. Haven't had many call yet, but the few I've had have been clear and issue free!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
24th March 2014, 08:26 PM |#25  
Flag Grove City
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YankInDaSouth

So, I got the Note 3 activated today and DEFINITELY notice a huge difference from my first go round with the N3!!
Again, this is a newly issued company N3 complete with a new phone # ... But been driving around town and checking signal in various areas where I remember my first N3 (with a 10+ year old # assigned to it) would drop to 3G/1X or loose data all together and not once did I lose 4G!! Had my moto x with me as well and the N3 was never more than 2 or 3 dBm off from what the x read. Haven't had many call yet, but the few I've had have been clear and issue free!

That's what we want to hear!

Well, I guess the good news is we've found a crappy way around the problem. Unfortunately, that's also the bad news. Who wants to change their phone number just because of a Verizon system glitch?!
25th March 2014, 01:28 AM |#26  
Flag Sharpsburg, GA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackseric

That's what we want to hear!

Well, I guess the good news is we've found a crappy way around the problem. Unfortunately, that's also the bad news. Who wants to change their phone number just because of a Verizon system glitch?!

Yeah, changing your number should NOT be the solution!! Verizon needs to get this figured out ... But they won't because they don't care.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)