[ROM]JDR0iD_eXoSeNSe [v1.0C][Sense6.0][27/3][4.4.2][STABLE/SPEEDY/LIGHT]-1.12.401.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

JDR0iD

Jan 22, 2011
Cardiff
www.jdr0id.com
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Thanks to the 6th Sense team for their port. Fantastic Job
@baadnewz, @chubbzlou, @fisha21, @HawksNest, @mwilky, @Sinistertensai, @steal25, @thicklizard, @V6-Maniac, @w00dstock, @Zarboz
JDR0iD PRESENTS
eXoSeNSe RoM

PSD1.jpg

imba.jpg

T&C's/Sharing​
By DOWNLOADING my work, you are accountable for all accidents, injuries, breakages and spilages. I will not be held responsible or accountable for any damages caused whilst using my work. My work is tested before release so I will have first opportunity to break my phone, if it doesn't break, neither should yours!

Please do not ask for updates or demand ETA's as this will prebent me from releasing faster.

If you would like to use my work, please inform me before hand and give credits.

This is not my port, this is the work of 6th Sense team for permission is STRICTLY required on this release by them, and the use of other files within this rom (Stock system files/frameworks) is from me

FEATURES​
-Based on 1.12.401.4 Release Keys
-Android 4.4.2 Kitkat
-HTC Sense 6.0
-INT/TMOUS/ATT
-Zipalligned
-Deodexed
-Rooted with SU
-Busybox
-Init Scripts for performance
-Debloated
-Stripped
-Native HTC EQS
-Blazing Fast
-Louder Sound (Ported from older base)
-APM
-Speed Tweaks
-JDR0iD Optimisations
-Aroma Options
-Customisable Sense themes
-Customisable Fonts
- HTC Boomsound and Beats Audio- Fantastic sound
-App Ops included
-Custom Apps added
-More to come after initial Release

INSTALLATION​

• [*]Download Rom & place on SD Card
    [*]Reboot to Recovery (Assuming you have unlocked bootloader already)
    [*]Install Rom from the location you saved it
    [*]FULL WIPE RECOMMENDED (Unless updating eXoSeNSe from previous build)
    [*]Wipe Cache/Dalvik
    [*]Reboot & enjoy!
    [*]***If freezes during first boot, hold power and restart - (If doesnt boot - refollow instructions with full wipe)

DOWNLOADS

I am looking to invest into some hosting to avoid lengthy wait times. Please do not mirror my work without my complete say so​

Changelog in post 2

If you would like to contribute to support the development of JDR0iD roms and help with future hosting and equiptment, please consider a small donation.

CREDITS​
SPECIAL THANKS TO THE GUYS THAT PORTED THE M8 BASE FOR OUR USE
@baadnewz, @chubbzlou, @fisha21, @HawksNest, @mwilky, @Sinistertensai, @steal25, @thicklizard, @V6-Maniac, @w00dstock, @Zarboz
Jonny (EQS),Freak07 (Power Saving mod), CharliesTheMan (hosting at AFH), Mr_Bartek(Camera tweak), SD Rom Dev Team (Amazing team and support), mike1986 (everything!), Turge (fantastic dev), mrjaydee82 (years of great rom Dev), DesertHawk (another base and support), XsMagical (another base), Kernel devs (Lord_Clockan, flar2, poondog, tbalden, n3ocort3x, soorajj, jthatch12, faux the list goes on), Recovery devs and mods here. Im bound to have forgot so if you are not here please dont take offence - remind me. thank you all @xda and most of all the users of JDR0iD roms!​

Last edited by a moderator:

JDR0iD

Jan 22, 2011
Cardiff
www.jdr0id.com
Google Pixel 7 Pro
CHANGELOG

MOST RECENT CHANGELOG

eXoSeNSe v1.0C - 27th March 2014

-Renamed to eXoSeNSe so another dev can continue with NuSeNSe
-Battery power saving added (under Power in settings) <b>Fantastic battery saver</b>
-Implemented myHub into build.prop ready for release
-Added Widgets removal to Aroma
-Added 4G tweak to aroma
-Added Mail tweak to Aroma
-Added NFC tweak to Aroma
-Added proximity tweak to Aroma
-Added Truer colour tweak to Aroma
-Fast Dormancy added to Aroma
-Updated SU files
-Remove sys bar from Camera
-Many optimization tweaks for <b>much better</b> performance
-<b>FULL</b> zipalign on every boot
-Fixed sound quality on unreleased version of 1.0C
-Updated Permissions and Symlinks in Updater Script
-Other tweaks but forgot.
-Super Stable and Fanastic Battery!
-Lag Fix (props Baadnwz)

26th March 2014

-Replaced system files and framework files
-Used items from a different stock base to avoid conflict
-Fixed status bar on camera (thanks Mr Bartek)
-Added HTC Native EQS (thanks Jonny)
-Removed system files
-Build.prop tweaks
-fixed issues with updater script
-Added some apps
-Fixed issue with Mail.apk
-Fixed wipe status of Rom
-Fixed the missing keyboard dictionary
-More speed tweaks
-Optimized system files for performance
-More scripts for better performance
-Zipalligned with latest SDK

Last edited:
Reactions: kaos80 and eyadk

rodny23

Nov 29, 2008
Support for LTE on t mobile? The problem from the previous leaks is that they don't have LTE support for tmobile

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

JDR0iD

Jan 22, 2011
Cardiff
www.jdr0id.com
Google Pixel 7 Pro
They probably are the same it's a base. That's down to you what you prefer. More customizations and tweaks will be coming soon for now I wanted to release a stock, clean, light and fast base to work on

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

bcparker

Mar 3, 2010
am i the only one who finished the download lol? The Google drive link worked really fast for me. Do you recommend full wipe coming from SixthSense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks to the 6th Sense team for their port. Fantastic Job
    JDR0iD PRESENTS
    eXoSeNSe RoM

PSD1.jpg

imba.jpg

T&C's/Sharing​
    By DOWNLOADING my work, you are accountable for all accidents, injuries, breakages and spilages. I will not be held responsible or accountable for any damages caused whilst using my work. My work is tested before release so I will have first opportunity to break my phone, if it doesn't break, neither should yours!

Please do not ask for updates or demand ETA's as this will prebent me from releasing faster.

If you would like to use my work, please inform me before hand and give credits.

This is not my port, this is the work of 6th Sense team for permission is STRICTLY required on this release by them, and the use of other files within this rom (Stock system files/frameworks) is from me

FEATURES​
    -Based on 1.12.401.4 Release Keys
    -Android 4.4.2 Kitkat
    -HTC Sense 6.0
    -INT/TMOUS/ATT
    -Zipalligned
    -Deodexed
    -Rooted with SU
    -Busybox
    -Init Scripts for performance
    -Debloated
    -Stripped
    -Native HTC EQS
    -Blazing Fast
    -Louder Sound (Ported from older base)
    -APM
    -Speed Tweaks
    -JDR0iD Optimisations
    -Aroma Options
    -Customisable Sense themes
    -Customisable Fonts
    - HTC Boomsound and Beats Audio- Fantastic sound
    -App Ops included
    -Custom Apps added
    -More to come after initial Release

INSTALLATION​

• [*]Download Rom & place on SD Card
      [*]Reboot to Recovery (Assuming you have unlocked bootloader already)
      [*]Install Rom from the location you saved it
      [*]FULL WIPE RECOMMENDED (Unless updating eXoSeNSe from previous build)
      [*]Wipe Cache/Dalvik
      [*]Reboot & enjoy!
      [*]***If freezes during first boot, hold power and restart - (If doesnt boot - refollow instructions with full wipe)

DOWNLOADS

I am looking to invest into some hosting to avoid lengthy wait times. Please do not mirror my work without my complete say so​

Changelog in post 2

If you would like to contribute to support the development of JDR0iD roms and help with future hosting and equiptment, please consider a small donation.

CREDITS​
    SPECIAL THANKS TO THE GUYS THAT PORTED THE M8 BASE FOR OUR USE
    Jonny (EQS),Freak07 (Power Saving mod), CharliesTheMan (hosting at AFH), Mr_Bartek(Camera tweak), SD Rom Dev Team (Amazing team and support), mike1986 (everything!), Turge (fantastic dev), mrjaydee82 (years of great rom Dev), DesertHawk (another base and support), XsMagical (another base), Kernel devs (Lord_Clockan, flar2, poondog, tbalden, n3ocort3x, soorajj, jthatch12, faux the list goes on), Recovery devs and mods here. Im bound to have forgot so if you are not here please dont take offence - remind me. thank you all @xda and most of all the users of JDR0iD roms!​

I don't want to get involved in the finger-pointing of whose ROM came first and what have you, but I wanted to share some of my professional insight into why the early release of Sense 6 is such a big deal, and why the devs have been trying to hold it back. I see a lot of people posting that they don't understand why not to release it, if they have the leak. So this is the answer to the "why" question.

I work as a special contractor in the Corporate/Competitive Intelligence (CCI) sector in Los Angeles. I have not worked directly with HTC, but through my work with Google and formerly Motorola, I have insight into the general processes that come with a high-profile software release. I am under NDA with my current contracts, so I can't reveal specifics of what I do, but I will say that I have investigated scenarios of leaked product which have resulted in the termination of the employee who leaked said product.

Unreleased product, whether it be intellectual property (software) or prototype device (hardware), is still covered under copyright law (which varies depending on jurisdiction, but for this post, I'm not going to differentiate the jurisdictional specifics). Even in a large firm the size of HTC, there are a relatively limited number of people who have access to a fully compiled or assembled pre-release product. So when a high-profile device or software is leaked before the launch date, it is usually pretty easy to narrow down the leak source to a team or even an individual. As any employee working with unreleased product would be under NDA, leaking unreleased product can result in termination or sanctions of the team or employee(s) involved.

When copyrighted material is leaked without authorization, the company can consider the leaked product to be stolen. Stolen hardware is much easier to recover, if found, warrants are issued and law enforcement will recover the hardware. Stolen software is a trickier product to track down, but not impossible. The DMCA laws (and other region-specific local copyright laws) provide penalties for those illegally distributing stolen copyrighted material, which includes the leaked software. With most of the instances I've worked on, a DMCA takedown is issued to the web provider to remove the stolen product from their servers, and if they comply, that is the end of it on the external side. But I assure you, there are internal ramifications for those employees who are found to have been a part of the leak.

So to wrap this up, when the developers are withholding a new release until the official product is released, they are protecting themselves and their source. Think of it this way: if you're a developer, you've spent time and effort to develop and cultivate a relationship with a source, so you can get early access to upcoming software. That's all well and good, so why would you risk burning that source by releasing the software early? You could get that employee fired or sanctioned, but I bet you that employee will never give you early access to code again. So to maintain that relationship, you have to protect your source.

So my question to everyone who is pushing the devs to release before the official time, why would you rather have them burn their source and possibly get that person fired just so you can get a free ROM a few days early? Surely you'd rather have a solid, stable ROM on the day of release, knowing that your favorite developer will continue to have early access through his trusted source? Or maybe people are so self-absorbed that they don't care what happens to other people, as long as they get what they want right now. Just think about it, there's a lot more going on behind the scenes than you release. There's a reason why the developers are holding back, and it's not to piss you off.

Edit: I'm not directing any comments at any particular person, developer or user. I'm only trying to explain and support those devs who have chosen to hold back until the official release, and help others understand some of the reasoning behind those decisions.
    Uploading.....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Thread Closed while under investigation of using work without permission or credits
    So deleting some apps and changing build.prop line is making a rom?

Please remove the links mate we clearly said no one to use our port, don't make us go into details

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app