[Q] i think my phone bricked.. help me😭

Search This thread

corean0213

Mar 24, 2011
los angeles
i have verizon galaxy note 2 and i flash dn3 rom but i decide to restore to stock rom cause i cant use unlock feature on dn3 rom...so i used odin to flash with stock rom...and here's problem..after odin show pass with green, my phone in looping in verizon logo..so i tried to do flash again odin show fail message and phone doesnt boot.. samsubgng logo poped up and go away like flashing..
i cant even enter to recovery mode..
i could enter to download mode but odin give me fail message...
what should i do...

Last edited:

OffTheChainz

Feb 23, 2014
Florida
Try using the .pit file also in Odin with whatever stock rom? your using hopefully it's not a 4.3 stock rom or you will be locked out from anything custom...
Once you have a custom recovery and using custom roms you shouldn't us Odin or Casuals unlock & root method ever again unless you have problems with recovery bootloops or radio etc...

I didn't understand what you meant when you said dn3 rom didn't have "unlock feature"
I've never heard of dn3 rom but I will go look.

Reactions: corean0213

corean0213

Mar 24, 2011
los angeles
Try using the .pit file also in Odin with whatever stock rom? your using hopefully it's not a 4.3 stock rom or you will be locked out from anything custom...
Once you have a custom recovery and using custom roms you shouldn't us Odin or Casuals unlock & root method ever again unless you have problems with recovery bootloops or radio etc...

I didn't understand what you meant when you said dn3 rom didn't have "unlock feature"

where can i get .pit file from? i used 4.1.2 stock rom...
it was my first time to install custom rom on to phones..i didnt know that...:crying:

" [4.4.2] DN3 (Ditto Note 3) ROM from E-team " this rom!
what i meant by dont have unlock feature is im using VZW galaxy note 2 from AT&T network. it was worked on stock rom but when i flash that custom rom i couldnt get any services..

Bonkurei

Jun 22, 2012
it was my first time to install custom rom on to phones..i didnt know that...:crying:

what i meant by dont have unlock feature is im using VZW galaxy note 2 from AT&T network. it was worked on stock rom but when i flash that custom rom i couldnt get any services..

what you're looking for is in here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2024207

Reactions: corean0213

OffTheChainz

Feb 23, 2014
Florida
@corean0213
Use this method and r515 build shared here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2272066 Thanks to AdamOutler
I didn't have any luck with the newer builds working. Take your time be patient if you run into problems after trying multiple times you can always revert back with your pit and stock rom. Keep that handy for emergency.
Once you get TWRP recovery with Casual your golden.
I suggest trying Alliance Rom build 25 if you like custom everything, like myself or give OhTrent Rom if you want something very sweet and simple for your Note 2! Other people might recommend something else....
Glad we was able to help!
I've been using these forums for years and sponged my brains with info and absorbed some of it lol
Feel I should help with what I can your absolutely welcome!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

what you're looking for is in here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2024207

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH OffTheChainz and Bonkurei!!!!
    i found and use .pit file and my phone came back to normal...thank you !!!!!!!

and btw...if i unlock the bootloader once is this unlock goes to permanent?