[Q] Problem with Wifi Passwords....

Search This thread

andr3as

Oct 8, 2007
Veria
www.gsmtech.gr
After updating to the 4.4.2 my wifi passwords disapeared and i have to retype them everytime (!!!) i want to connect....
The same problem with 2 other friends with the exact same procedure. Anyone esle has this problem and how to correct it.
I thought it was a sychronization problem but the same problem wiht the the other 2 confused me.:eek:

Thank in advance

Markudsc

Feb 1, 2014
After updating to the 4.4.2 my wifi passwords disapeared and i have to retype them everytime (!!!) i want to connect....
The same problem with 2 other friends with the exact same procedure. Anyone esle has this problem and how to correct it.
I thought it was a sychronization problem but the same problem wiht the the other 2 confused me.:eek:

Thank in advance

Hi,
i have the same problem and when i connect wifi or 4g mobile data appear "remote controls stoped"

If you solved the problem reply please.

Thanks in advance

Markudsc

Feb 1, 2014
I think the problem is because of updating the rom without clean install... Maybe a clean install will fix everything...

Hi @andr3as,

Thanks for your concern, :)
I've already fix the problem, i don't understand how i fixed but i think it haves to be about the accounts we signed on settings>accounts
what interest is my n9005 is 99% functional, :p
For to be 100% the mobile data must be switch on automatically when i send or receive an mms, but for now i'm glad to fix this issue.

thanks again.

Reactions: vicluo

vicluo

Mar 25, 2014
Hi @andr3as,

I've already fix the problem, i don't understand how i fixed but i think it haves to be about the accounts we signed on settings>accounts
For to be 100% the mobile data must be switch on automatically when i send or receive an mms, but for now i'm glad to fix this issue.

thanks again.

hi,dear friend,i also get this problem so many days,and it troblem me again and again,i reflash stock rom with odin and kies,but also failed to resolve it,so could you tell me how do you fix it?many thanks with my heart。waiting ur replay,thanks。

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think the problem is because of updating the rom without clean install... Maybe a clean install will fix everything...

Hi @andr3as,

thanks again.