Originally Posted by Mystery?
My phone's software/kernel/partition (or something like that) is so messed up that my battery life sucks on all roms (even a rom I changed back to after receiving the problem), my phone seems to overheat, and reboots/freezes all the time. Battery stats says nothing reallu. My battery life is like TWO to THREE times LESS than before I rooted it and flashed a ROM.
So basically I need something flashable that:
- Wipe all RE-BUILDABLE partitions COMPLETELY (and then rebuilds them) and/or gives cleans all partitions
- Formats and cleans everything on the phone (in a way it doesn't break any default features of the phone)
- Fixes any kernel bugs/glitches that retain after flashing
- Fixes all modem issues (like that flashable modem fix I saw but incorporated with everything above)
- Sets everything to default settings
- COMPLETELY and SAFELY removes Wanam and XPOSED framework out of the phone (I think it is causing me problems)
Basically, I think I broke something and want to completely fix the issue, so I can SUPER clean flash a KitKat rom and not have uncommon issues that the ROM does not have (I'm currently on 4.3)
Use your recovery (twrp being the best one to do this) and wipe everything. back up your internal memory, then remove your sdcard.
boot into recovery and go to wipe menu and click all the options. The wipe will fail on extsdcard but that's because you have removed your sdcard. shut power off, replace your sdcard and boot back into recovery. Flash whatever rom you have on your sdcard. This should fix any problem you have had. If you are still getting overheating bootloops bla bla bla, then this is a phone issue.
Oh and don't do a titanium restore since you don't know what exactly is messing with your phone.