Nabi 2 Help

Search This thread
Mar 11, 2014
Here goes. Wiped Nabi 2. Now cannot install any files. No Twrp, no recovery. When I connect USB cable it loads mtp drivers and nabilab cannot detect the nabi 2. Any help here would be great. Nabi will not boot, just goes to logo. Was also wondering if it is possible to take a new nabi 2. Rip the files off it onto an sd card and transfer to the one that isn't working. Seems like I've tried everything. Would appreciate any help as my kids keep fighting over the new Nabi2 that actually works.
Thanks

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs
Here goes. Wiped Nabi 2. Now cannot install any files. No Twrp, no recovery. When I connect USB cable it loads mtp drivers and nabilab cannot detect the nabi 2. Any help here would be great. Nabi will not boot, just goes to logo. Was also wondering if it is possible to take a new nabi 2. Rip the files off it onto an sd card and transfer to the one that isn't working. Seems like I've tried everything. Would appreciate any help as my kids keep fighting over the new Nabi2 that actually works.
Thanks

Do you guys have a recovery firmware? You try searching stock Nabi 2 firmware and then follow the steps on recovery..I'll try to search around for you and post here if I find anything..;)
Edit: that was fast.. try this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2101277
It has an option to return Nabi to stock condition;)
Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Mar 11, 2014
Do you guys have a recovery firmware? You try searching stock Nabi 2 firmware and then follow the steps on recovery..I'll try to search around for you and post here if I find anything..;)
Edit: that was fast.. try this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2101277
It has an option to return Nabi to stock condition;)
Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Was able to get fastboot to install a recovery. After that the tablet would boot straight to the bootloader screen. Did a factory reset. Now back to booting to the Nabi logo (not spinning). Not sure what the next thing to try is.