[Q] kitkat kernel with ad hoc support?

Search This thread

sgt. meow

Dec 21, 2011
Dhaka
Are you using TWRP? Or CWM? TWRP installs never fail unless you're installing on an unsupported device (a device that is not the Nexus 7 2012 Grouper/Tilapia).

Core Memory

Oct 24, 2011
Toronto
Are you using TWRP? Or CWM? TWRP installs never fail unless you're installing on an unsupported device (a device that is not the Nexus 7 2012 Grouper/Tilapia).

I am using TWRP. Boot into Recovery Mode (Team Win Recovery Project v2.7.0.0) then Install Grouper.zip with or without Zip file signature verification fails.

Core Memory

Oct 24, 2011
Toronto
I got #16aosp installed. Adhoc hotspot shows up (my Nokia E73 phone running Joikuspot Premium) but the Nexus 7 won't connect. It tries to but can't. I am using WiFi Manager with the Android ad hoc warning turned off. Any suggestions about how to get it working?

Last edited:

sgt. meow

Dec 21, 2011
Dhaka
I haven't tried it myself. But I'll try tomorrow (or ASAP) to create an ADHOC network from my Windows 7 distro and let you know. I think ADHOC networks are supposed to show u pnormally in the WiFi section of Settings.

Reactions: Core Memory

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I haven't tried it myself. But I'll try tomorrow (or ASAP) to create an ADHOC network from my Windows 7 distro and let you know. I think ADHOC networks are supposed to show u pnormally in the WiFi section of Settings.