is it safe to...

Search This thread

superr22mann

Mar 12, 2014
delete these apps using app master? TalkBack, Hangouts, google play books, google play magazines, google play movies and tv, google play music, google+.. thats all the ones i want to delete right now

Codeplex

Mar 10, 2013
Into the Wild.....
delete these apps using app master? TalkBack, Hangouts, google play books, google play magazines, google play movies and tv, google play music, google+.. thats all the ones i want to delete right now

Hey buddy...Its perfectly fine deleting all the mentioned apps....
just don't delete the Google Services Framework.apk, Google Play services.apk and google play store otherwise you wont be able to use google playstore and other google related apps......:)

That didn't answer my question. Is it safe to delete those apps?

Those apps should be safe to remove... On the other hand when deleting system apps it's usually safer to freeze them (with like titanium backup) first before deleting them to make sure nothing goes wrong like loss of services or a security error. If after freezing them and everything is ok then delete them. I would also recommend backing up those apps with an app like titanium backup and making a nandroid backup also just in case.