[Q] Problem at startup [UTAG "bootmode" fastboot configured as]

Search This thread

ChristianB13

Aug 11, 2013
Hey guys, what's up?
I am having a problem with my moto G.
I tell you .. When I turn on the phone, goes directly into fastboot mode (press only on) .. And down I get the legend 'UTAG "bootmode" fastboot configured as' ..
Now, if I select Normal powerup in there, the phone starts without problems .. If I select recovery also goes there without problems ..
I mean that the only thing that happens is that the mobile is turned directly into fastboot mode .. and then select an option works normally.
Nor do I have problems to flash firmware or partitions using fastboot or mfastboot q .. tried everything I can think, I spent x number of firmwares and always the same.
I think .. I repeat, I THINK all started after flashing the GPE ..

I hope someone has information or any idea about it .. My mobile is xt1032
regards

Last edited:

ChristianB13

Aug 11, 2013
Hey guys, what's up?
I tell you .. When I turn on the phone, goes directly into fastboot mode (press only on) .. And down I get the legend 'UTAG "bootmode" fastboot configured as' ..
Now, if I select Normal powerup in there, the phone starts without problems .. If I select recovery also goes there without problems ..
I mean that the only thing that happens is that the mobile is turned directly into fastboot mode .. and then select an option works normally.
Nor do I have problems to flash firmware or partitions using fastboot or mfastboot q .. tried everything I can think, I spent x number of firmwares and always the same.

regards

Solved ..

fastboot oem fb_mode_clear

Greetings.

nofear2430

Mar 27, 2014
What is your problem exactly? Show me a picture, or tell me what good sucede.

And... what method did you use to unroot

1st i root my moto g this method
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2684234

all is going well after root but ...
i decide to unroot phone
i use this method
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2542219
used tihs rom RETAIL-ASIA_FALCON_14.10.0Q3.X-84-7-LCG-2_cid7_CFC_1FF_SVC.xml

after that ahhhh only warning mgs cone after that nothing
this is image
http://tinypic.com/r/2wgf1aa/8
pls help out
i am new for this pls guide me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, what's up?

regards

Solved ..

fastboot oem fb_mode_clear

Greetings.