Originally Posted by dibb_nz
You need the cpuid b4 you can do anything, that's yr first priority. See the cpuid guide in my Sig.
To get out of apx mode, just rebo or....hold the power button until the white power led goes out, then power on again - hold pwr button in 5 secs till led comes on. Now, wot do u see??
If you've bricked it or it won't boot to the OS run the babsector file in the root guide in my Sig.
Make sure you have Acer and sdk drivers installed. If yr pc is 64bit or win 8 you'll have a mission on yr hands. I think someone has posted a workaround in last couple of days but don't quote me on that
Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
I've already tried everything in your sig to get the CPUID:
(1) From a PC using Blackthund3rs A500 manager - start --> opening server ---> stalls ---> closing server
(2) From your device using Terminal Emulator App --> Can't access tablet
(3) From USBDeview must have previously used the Tab under HC with the PC you're using --> Tried, not located
(4) From a uid.txt in any Honeycomb-cwm backup in external_sd/clockworkmod/backup/"your_HC_backup" folder --> no backups available
(5) From adb devices if you're running honeycomb --> N/A
(6) From cwm 1.7.2 via on screen display and a text file - great if you are on ICS already --> Can't access tablet
(7) From a working system in /sys/firmware/fuse/acer_cpuid --> Can't access tablet
(8) Gersma's OTA Tool --> turned off UAC and tried but tool claimed to have problems accessing tablet even though Device Manager had tablet as "acer-recovery"
Toggling the power button does nothing - it's white when the tab is powered "on" and dark when the tab is powered "off".
I have never seen the ACER logo that others have seen. My screen has always been black.
I definitely have the Acer driver installed but which SDK drivers are you referring to? I've tried installing the Google and Naked drivers found on this site but they didn't help.
I think I tried babsector as well but I don't recall what happened, but since my tablet is still non-functional, I'm going to say it didn't work ha.
Any other ideas?