[MOD] Sense 6 Extend HTC Native EQS

Search This thread

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011
This mod will enable you to extend the number of tabs in HTC's Native EQS from the default of 12 up to a maximum of 22. Going above 22 will result in errors as the quick_settings_items_order_invisible database field will return null and will break the reorder activity.

Proof of concept in screenshots (click the screenshots tab above).

Sharing Policy: Developers, winzip wizards, themers, ROM chefs etc

You are allowed to include this mod in your project, giving correct credits.

Click on the downloads tab on the DevDB bar at the top to download.

Enjoy :)

Edit: 27.03.14 - rebased to 1.54.401.5 M8 base.

XDA:DevDB Information
[MOD] Sense 6 Extend HTC Native EQS, Tool/Utility for the HTC One

Contributors
Jonny

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 2.0.0
Beta Release Date: 2014-03-27

Created 2014-03-26
Last Updated 2014-06-07

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-25-23-31-49.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-25-23-31-49.png
    235.1 KB · Views: 7,307
  • Screenshot_2014-03-25-23-31-58.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-25-23-31-58.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 6,316
  • Screenshot_2014-03-25-23-32-15.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-25-23-32-15.png
    124.1 KB · Views: 5,767

chc31

Feb 14, 2012
This mod will enable you to extend the number of tabs in HTC's Native EQS from the default of 12 up to a maximum of 22. Going above 22 will result in errors as the quick_settings_items_order_invisible database field will return null and will break the reorder activity.

You are NOT allowed to include this mod in your whatever without my explicit permission. The last time I did this mod it was available in DarkSense ROM and I gave 1 other user permission to use it. It ended up in just about every single ROM you care to name without credits being given - fortunately I believe in sharing but I will not hesitate to take action if it happens again. You have been warned.

[MOD] Sense 6 Extend HTC Native EQS, a Tool/Utility for the HTC One

Contributors
Jonny

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 1.0.0
Beta Release Date: 2014-03-26

Created 2014-03-26
Last Updated 2014-03-25

Awesome! Great to see some of your work! You were awesome on the Sensation! (Sorry, carry on hehe)

Reactions: sisyphe200

dmonium

Dec 27, 2007
Thanks

Thanks mate, but I already made my own version of this!!

Attachments

• m8.png
    m8.png
    124.4 KB · Views: 1,950

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011

I don't see your point tbh.. yours allows 21, mine 22. I keep stock theme, yours is black. You didn't release yours that I'm aware of, I did.

Obviously its not a secret how its done, only reason for the sharing policy is that when I originally did it, I was the first to do it... no one else had extended it until then... yet everyone kanged and claimed as their mod.

It was getting so bad that if I went on a witch hunt for kangs, at least 3 devs (RD's no less) would have been found guilty of kanging, more chefs would have been warned/infracted etc... fortunately for them, I have a fairly relaxed attitude towards sharing but it doesn't mean its ok to take the mickey... RD's especially should have the common decency to at least give credits.

Last edited:

khaledmhawesh

Mar 8, 2013
system ui crash every time i press on edit (the pencil icon) located on top left of the notification bar .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You are allowed to include this mod in your project, giving correct credits.

Edit: 27.03.14 - rebased to 1.54.401.5 M8 base.

[MOD] Sense 6 Extend HTC Native EQS, Tool/Utility for the HTC One

Contributors
    Jonny

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 2.0.0
    Beta Release Date: 2014-03-27

Created 2014-03-26
    Last Updated 2014-06-07

I don't see your point tbh.. yours allows 21, mine 22. I keep stock theme, yours is black. You didn't release yours that I'm aware of, I did.

Obviously its not a secret how its done, only reason for the sharing policy is that when I originally did it, I was the first to do it... no one else had extended it until then... yet everyone kanged and claimed as their mod.

It was getting so bad that if I went on a witch hunt for kangs, at least 3 devs (RD's no less) would have been found guilty of kanging, more chefs would have been warned/infracted etc... fortunately for them, I have a fairly relaxed attitude towards sharing but it doesn't mean its ok to take the mickey... RD's especially should have the common decency to at least give credits.
    No sorry, I have a Chemistry written EMPA exam next Tuesday then the week after that the rest of my exams start so I'm not going to be doing anything in terms of android mods until mid June when they finish.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Here this should fix it. The problem with 4.4.2 seems to be compression. While not all the apks are affected, SystemUI is definitely one of them.

You are NOT allowed to include this mod in your whatever without my explicit permission. The last time I did this mod it was available in DarkSense ROM and I gave 1 other user permission to use it. It ended up in just about every single ROM you care to name without credits being given - fortunately I believe in sharing but I will not hesitate to take action if it happens again. You have been warned.

[MOD] Sense 6 Extend HTC Native EQS, a Tool/Utility for the HTC One

Contributors
    Jonny

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 1.0.0
    Beta Release Date: 2014-03-26

Created 2014-03-26
    Last Updated 2014-03-25

Awesome! Great to see some of your work! You were awesome on the Sensation! (Sorry, carry on hehe)
    First thanks for this tweak :good:, but i don't see the download link :confused:

Lulz, read the OP mate :highfive: