Thanks Meter: 1,954

By ectoplasma22, Senior Member on 9th February 2014, 03:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th March 2014, 04:55 PM |#251  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Sound Problem
hi guys,

i am using your rom about one week and i must say it is stable and fast ! - version 4.4-255...
also a very good battery performance.
therefore i will congratulate you!

but one issue i have:
when i hear fm-radio over the earphones, everything is fine, but when i will hear radio over the integrated speakers, there comes no sound?

everyone else this problem ?

thank you for reading!

26th March 2014, 05:26 PM |#252  
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 145

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodguy909

after i flash this rom , my wifi very very weak....even i near my modem , wifi only get 1 bar sometimes will automatic disconnect

You know I had the same thing also GPS lock never could find my location when using maps navigation, so I decided to try AOSB and had the same thing there, weak WiFi /GPS, I was told I have a faulty antenna press screen near top with thumb WiFi signal jumps up which it did for me so I thought I had that fault, after searching around about this, found a guide to fixing by opening phone, I did this with (foil fix) and it only work slightly which now I think there was nothing wrong with my antenna, I don't advice doing it as you had no problems before, and your post makes me think the same was for me as I had none before either. So my point is I think it could be ROM related, the only way to find out is to go back to 4.3 ROM I suppose.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
30th March 2014, 07:37 PM |#253  
Flag Sweden
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Is it possible to uninstall/disable the included Superuser and install SuperSU instead?
Maybe it would even be possible for you to make SuperSU the default app for superuser because it's working much better with apps, it has better binaries.
The Following User Says Thank You to Flaxe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Flaxe Ad-Free
30th March 2014, 07:47 PM |#254  
OP Senior Member
France

More
Hello guys !
Sorry for this long time of absence, I'm been too busy to build for endeavoru but here's a new build with many many new features !
As always I haven't test the ROM but everything should be fine.

Link : http://d-h.st/0eK

Flash, enjoy, report and press Thanks

Sent from my LG-P880 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ectoplasma22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ectoplasma22 Ad-Free
30th March 2014, 09:47 PM |#255  
Flag Bergamo
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ectoplasma22

Hello guys !
Sorry for this long time of absence, I'm been too busy to build for endeavoru but here's a new build with many many new features !
As always I haven't test the ROM but everything should be fine.

Link : http://d-h.st/0eK

Flash, enjoy, report and press Thanks

Installed a few minutes ago. Your rom seems to be the only one that doesn't become completely unusable while installing apps with art XD
Very good rom, at the moment battery life doesn't look very long with faux kernel, but i'll report after more hours of use
30th March 2014, 10:45 PM |#256  
OP Senior Member
France

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzzo94

Installed a few minutes ago. Your rom seems to be the only one that doesn't become completely unusable while installing apps with art XD
Very good rom, at the moment battery life doesn't look very long with faux kernel, but i'll report after more hours of use

You need some time before being able to really try the battery. Wait 2-3 days and normally you'll see how long the battery is

30th March 2014, 11:06 PM |#257  
Flag Cinco Saltos
Thanks Meter: 1

More
gpx location issue problem rom kitkat
Quote:
Originally Posted by twics

You know I had the same thing also GPS lock never could find my location when using maps navigation, so I decided to try AOSB and had the same thing there, weak WiFi /GPS, I was told I have a faulty antenna press screen near top with thumb WiFi signal jumps up which it did for me so I thought I had that fault, after searching around about this, found a guide to fixing by opening phone, I did this with (foil fix) and it only work slightly which now I think there was nothing wrong with my antenna, I don't advice doing it as you had no problems before, and your post makes me think the same was for me as I had none before either. So my point is I think it could be ROM related, the only way to find out is to go back to 4.3 ROM I suppose.

I have the same problem with GPS, i already fixed and pressed my wifi antena.

I think it's ROM kitkat Related that my GPS can't fix position, changed my gps.conf and no luck, its like if its dead.

Does someone have a solution for this?
31st March 2014, 09:28 AM |#258  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 23

More
where is the 30/03 latest build download link?

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by twics

i sent it to change Housing, after that my wifi back to normal
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goodguy909 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift goodguy909 Ad-Free
31st March 2014, 09:29 AM |#259  
Thanks Meter: 402

More
Quote:

where is the 30/03 latest build download link?

4 post above yours?
31st March 2014, 09:30 AM |#260  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccina

4 post above yours?

Alright, thanks , i didnt see official post first page got any link about latest build
31st March 2014, 09:45 AM |#261  
OP Senior Member
France

More
Quote:

Alright, thanks , i didnt see official post first page got any link about latest build

Sorry I'll update the first post asap

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)