[Q] Can't select Wipe data/factory reset

Search This thread

JorG4

Feb 13, 2013
Neuquén
Hello everyone and sorry for my english...

I own a SM-T210 and right now it seems to be on a boot loop, so, as i did many times before with Samsung devices, y pressed VOL-UP+HOME+POWER and tried to wipe it via recovery menu. The problem is that as I try to go down to that option, the menu only goes down when I tap two times the VOL DOWN button, EG: reboot system now -> apply update from external storage - > wipe cache partition (doesn't let me highlight apply update from ADB or wipe data/factory reset)

For one minute, I managed to choose Wipe Data, but can't choose YES on the next menu, (no-no-no, etc).

Any ideas? Also tried to reboot in fastboot but it can't seem to find the device (ADB does, in recovery).

Is there an option to wipe it using ADB or ADB Shell?

Thanks!

Reactions: ct-veins

muntinlupa

May 8, 2012
Oh dear another one of "no no no no" group. Just scroll down when you see the nonono and just below that is the yes .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is just a problem with the menu highlights. When you press down once, it does actually change the selection, the highlight just doesn't update.
    Hello everyone and sorry for my english...

I own a SM-T210 and right now it seems to be on a boot loop, so, as i did many times before with Samsung devices, y pressed VOL-UP+HOME+POWER and tried to wipe it via recovery menu. The problem is that as I try to go down to that option, the menu only goes down when I tap two times the VOL DOWN button, EG: reboot system now -> apply update from external storage - > wipe cache partition (doesn't let me highlight apply update from ADB or wipe data/factory reset)

For one minute, I managed to choose Wipe Data, but can't choose YES on the next menu, (no-no-no, etc).

Any ideas? Also tried to reboot in fastboot but it can't seem to find the device (ADB does, in recovery).

Is there an option to wipe it using ADB or ADB Shell?

Thanks!