Search This thread

Mr_Jay_jay

May 8, 2012
Chi-Town!!
so tryin this one right now!!

thanks for the port? is this anything like MIUI?? or completely different? I guess I will find out!!! thanks again!!

Any Gaaps package would do??

Last edited:

dawgdoc96

Feb 8, 2013
Nice rom! Is there any way to get weather widget to locate me & how do u register? Thanks

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Mr_Jay_jay

May 8, 2012
Chi-Town!!
LOL

Awesome I got it to boot just to encounter chinese!!! LMAO! it reminded me of MIUI when it first came to out to our end! LOL is this going to get fully translated? is this a WIP?? I'm having a Blast with this.. Im gonna mess a bit more with it.. Thanks once again! @Tquetski!!

sd_N

Oct 14, 2010
Hollister
Definitely a great port. I like it better than MIUI in my opinion. Weather location would be great and a full English version. Great work!!! Thank u

keepitfashion

Mar 25, 2010
New York City
Amazing work

My headphones jack isn't working in this ROM.
Any idea what to do or how I can fix that.?

Besides that I would get a black screen during calls but that fixed itself with some reboots.

Any hiccups within the rom there is an app to replace it in the market.

Great work again thank you so much!

T

Tquetski

well why would I know about that; I don't own this phone unless someone wants to buy me it

fennix

Jun 19, 2010
root?

I cant get SU to work in ColorOS. Any one can confirm that they got SU working

* i already flashed the SuperSU
* i already updated the SU
* i already re flashed the rom X3
* 3 times clean flash.

If anyone has sugestions please let me know.

dawgdoc96

Feb 8, 2013
Has anyone been able to register? Always tells me phone number in wrong format.

dawgdoc96

Feb 8, 2013
Installed twice. 1st time had English, got the wrong phone number format error. Tried area code, etc. Doesn't seem to affect rom any, just curious.

Reactions: evocalante

Docmjldds

Jan 27, 2010
Henderson, NV
well why would I know about that; I don't own this phone unless someone wants to buy me it

Great. Post ROMs here. Then when stuff has issues and questions arise, the reply is to buy you the phone. Thanks for your help. And BTW, I had posted in private to you more than a few times I would make it worth your while for some help. But you only put me down in public. Really great support... I will leave it to others for help.

T

Tquetski

Well generally the chinese firmware doesn't support our SMS it doesnt work on my model either; I don't know much about ColorOS.

You must enter SuperSU and have ti ignore CMs native root settings in options for root I did find

T

Tquetski

Great. Post ROMs here. Then when stuff has issues and questions arise, the reply is to buy you the phone. Thanks for your help. And BTW, I had posted in private to you more than a few times I would make it worth your while for some help. But you only put me down in public. Really great support... I will leave it to others for help.

That's just a reality; an ADB dump would work too though but the upload would be huge

evocalante

Jul 4, 2010

Well look at the op. Not too much information about the ROM. What do you expect from this guy really. Thanks for the port but really a little more effort goes a long way. I tried the rom and I can't get gapps to install properly and I really dislike the keyboard that it comes with. The ROM is nice with a lot of customization. I just wish half of the text wasn't in Chinese.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

Docmjldds

Jan 27, 2010
Henderson, NV
Well look at the op. Not too much information about the ROM. What do you expect from this guy really. Thanks for the port but really a little more effort goes a long way. I tried the rom and I can't get gapps to install properly and I really dislike the keyboard that it comes with. The ROM is nice with a lot of customization. I just wish half of the text wasn't in Chinese.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

See my PM.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Installed twice. 1st time had English, got the wrong phone number format error. Tried area code, etc. Doesn't seem to affect rom any, just curious.

What is this, a center for ants! ?

sent from my P5113 using TouchPal mind control keyboard.