FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[Discontinued-ROM][[2013-03-31][Guhl] Andromadus Permission Spoofing Framework -CM11

450 posts
Thanks Meter: 521

By guhl99, Senior Member on 9th January 2014, 11:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd March 2014, 09:17 PM |#11  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guhl99

Hi,

I updated the ROM from Andromadus/CM.
It's running fine for me.

Have fun - Guhl

text messages crashes when u try n open a massage or start a new one, part from that everything else seems fine

great work, huge thanks

Sent from my Desire Z using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Mince69Meat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mince69Meat Ad-Free

23rd March 2014, 11:05 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mince69Meat

text messages crashes when u try n open a massage or start a new one, part from that everything else seems fine

great work, huge thanks

Sent from my Desire Z using xda app-developers app

Hi,
thanks for repporting this. I did not notice it as I am running TextSecure as my default SMS/MMS app.
I'll try to look into it.
Have fun - Guhl
31st March 2014, 05:31 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member

More
Updated ROM from Andromadus/CM
Hi,

I updated the ROM from Andromadus/CM and fixed the crash in the SMS/MMS App.

Have fun - Guhl
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guhl99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guhl99 Ad-Free
3rd April 2014, 05:28 AM |#14  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:

Hi,

I updated the ROM from Andromadus/CM and fixed the crash in the SMS/MMS App.

Have fun - Guhl

Hi,
finally was able to migrate to the latest version(31.03.2014), with all of my user apps.
few bugs i'd found so far:
* hardware keyboard special symbols doesn't work (only ~ and "), for all other it's type letter when Hit Fn and key or doesn't type anything if hit double Fn.
* Just can't revoke network access permission. I've turned it ON, exit app info dialog, but the app still have network access. When re open app info revoke network access is back to OFF
* PFF-Settings values isn't share with android settings. I mean when change permissions via pff settings, app info dialog doesn't update this change

P.S. But no problem with g-sensor, this time
4th April 2014, 08:59 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Thank you!
Thank you for the right step into more personal saefty!

Just a quetion. Why can i not aktivate the revoke stop for geting into the www?
And, why does any firewall not work?

Greetings and please continue your importaint work!
If i can help, just email me...

Lg ivi

Sent from my Desire Z using xda premium
5th April 2014, 12:12 AM |#16  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivifly

Thank you!
Thank you for the right step into more personal saefty!

Just a quetion. Why can i not aktivate the revoke stop for geting into the www?
And, why does any firewall not work?

Greetings and please continue your importaint work!
If i can help, just email me...

Lg ivi

Sent from my Desire Z using xda premium

as for the firewall I be-leave that's been messed up in the CM git hub , the Linux (android) packet filters are messed up, I could be wrong but I think that's the issue with FW programs
5th April 2014, 09:03 AM |#17  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soadfan

Hi,
finally was able to migrate to the latest version(31.03.2014), with all of my user apps.
few bugs i'd found so far:
* hardware keyboard special symbols doesn't work (only ~ and "), for all other it's type letter when Hit Fn and key or doesn't type anything if hit double Fn.
* Just can't revoke network access permission. I've turned it ON, exit app info dialog, but the app still have network access. When re open app info revoke network access is back to OFF
* PFF-Settings values isn't share with android settings. I mean when change permissions via pff settings, app info dialog doesn't update this change

P.S. But no problem with g-sensor, this time

Hi soadfan,

regarding the keyboard: Go to settings - language & input - vision-keyboard - set up keyboard layouts -> select the English HTC Desire Z hardware keyboard.
That brings back the special characters (also the functionality to long press a key for the special character popup)

I will look into the internet revoke problem over the weekend

Have fun Guhl
5th April 2014, 01:23 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Hi soadfan,

for which App did you want to revoke Internet access?

At the moment my implementation is a bit confusing. While I do show the "revoke" switch in the apps setting for all apps that have the Internet access permission I do only set the revoke for Non-System Apps. So i.e. you can not really revoke the access internet permission for the standard browser as it is a system app.

I will rethink this approach but please tell me which App you tried it for.

Have fun - Guhl
5th April 2014, 01:28 PM |#19  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:

Hi soadfan,

for which App did you want to revoke Internet access?

At the moment my implementation is a bit confusing. While I do show the "revoke" switch in the apps setting for all apps that have the Internet access permission I do only set the revoke for Non-System Apps. So i.e. you can not really revoke the access internet permission for the standard browser as it is a system app.

I will rethink this approach but please tell me which App you tried it for.

Have fun - Guhl

Several - Opera browser, tapatalk, tix.bg and few more that don't remember.
Is it possible avast firewall to mess up with your implementation?
I will test without avast installed, and report back here

UPDATE: I've removed avast completely but still not working, but i remember (know) when just tried the rom was happening same thing:
Quote:

But when i hit revoke network access it turns on but isn't saved, so next time i enter app info it's off again (i've tested the app i revoked had network access) ...

6th April 2014, 10:25 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hi all

Can you confirm one bug with the app Kontakte mean Contacts.
It is not possibile to put a picture to the Contacts. I get alweays the frame " there are no picutres on the storages" but i habe more than plenty picutres
Also the option to take a picutre and to add to the contact is not possibel, the error apears again.

Any idears?

I really would love to give the contacts a face with pictures....

Thank you for your help!

greetings ivi
6th April 2014, 11:42 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivifly

Hi all

Can you confirm one bug with the app Kontakte mean Contacts.
It is not possibile to put a picture to the Contacts. I get alweays the frame " there are no picutres on the storages" but i habe more than plenty picutres
Also the option to take a picutre and to add to the contact is not possibel, the error apears again.

Any idears?

I really would love to give the contacts a face with pictures....

Thank you for your help!

greetings ivi

Hi ivifly,
I tested it on the build that I am currently running (that is an intermediate build that i produced yesterday trying to fix the revoke problems).
Both (taking a new picture and selecting one from gallery) work for the Contacts in that build.
If you want to try that build it is there: https://www.thinkthinkdo.com/g2ics/c...vision-pff.zip
Have fun - Guhl
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)