Flag Sydney, AUS
Thanks Meter: 4,152

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by st-tps

Too bad,
How did you find the intent content?

Just digging around the APK, I found the JSON contents also.. I would have to sus em out agian..

If you can code up a way we can send the JSON request, I can find the values we need to use.

20th January 2014, 12:30 PM |#22  
Quote:
Originally Posted by fOmey

Just digging around the APK, I found the JSON contents also.. I would have to sus em out agian..

If you can code up a way we can send the JSON request, I can find the values we need to use.

I´we never tried JSON but it´s supported so If you find what to send I can probably find a way to do it.
22nd January 2014, 03:17 AM |#23  
I tried creating a Tasker scene, with textbox and button

Can't get command to send a message (also tried via send intent function)

Hope to look into querying the db, but will need sqlite3 installed and its super painful typing long amounts of text on such a tiny screen!
22nd January 2014, 03:34 AM |#24  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Sydney, AUS

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo

I tried creating a Tasker scene, with textbox and button

Can't get command to send a message (also tried via send intent function)

Hope to look into querying the db, but will need sqlite3 installed and its super painful typing long amounts of text on such a tiny screen!

Instead of using intent, use terminal command in tasker and enter the command on OP.
22nd January 2014, 03:46 AM |#25  
Quote:

Instead of using intent, use terminal command in tasker and enter the command on OP.

That's not the same as Run Shell?
22nd January 2014, 05:01 AM |#26  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Sydney, AUS

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo

That's not the same as Run Shell?

Excuse me, your right run shell is what I was meant to say..
22nd January 2014, 05:10 AM |#27  
Quote:

Excuse me, your right run shell is what I was meant to say..

Hmmm....that's the way I tried. must be missing something
12th February 2014, 07:54 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by st-tps

I´ll certainly do, good point.
I´ll put in a check for com.android.provider.contatcs in the create part of the Activity, if OK - Load contacts, if NOK - Message box about missing app and then exit.

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Small update, I´we done some tests regarding editing the db file, very unsuccessfull..
Pulled the original db to computer and did the edit.
Try 1: Delete all rows but one and sent back to Gear - App FC when the Dialog would show
Try 2: Only did minimal changes, editet first row only - App FC when the dialog would show
Try 3: Edit one row only, and renamed the journal file aswell, the only valid file in directory is the edited db wich opens fine in Root Browser - App FC when the Dial would show.

Anyone got ideas what´s causing the Template send FC?

I tried something similar... I didn't FC, but the rewrites I did to the db file didn't even show up. It was the same quick responses. I guess I missed something in there...
The Following User Says Thank You to snowmangoh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift snowmangoh Ad-Free
12th February 2014, 09:48 PM |#29  
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmangoh

I tried something similar... I didn't FC, but the rewrites I did to the db file didn't even show up. It was the same quick responses. I guess I missed something in there...

I had the exact same experience when editing the db within my Android app insted of pulling it out, edit worked fine but no more to select from.
I did even check owner and permission so it was exactly the same.

I´m digging my way trough the apk to find out another way to send the message without passing through the selection list...
31st March 2014, 05:54 PM |#30  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Maybe I misunderstood the operation of this app, but you can do the same by slipping into the list of contacts on the contact you want to send the message.
Am I wrong?
Or maybe it comes from a recent update?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)