Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100

Search This thread
Hi, I bought the Note II two weeks ago, the Note II Reboot itself randomly at random times Its got Android 4.3 already and its still not rooted still on the stock rom. I already searched but found no fix for this, I also checked the battery if its placed right but still nothing helped and as I saw in some other posts to disable Auto Update from the settings that didn't help either, I don't know if its an issue from the apps that I've installed or not so here is the list of apps I have installed myself:

Ultimate Guitar Tabs, Ultimate Guitar Tools, Ultimate Guitar Tab Pro, GuitarPro
BatteryBot Pro
Yahoo Mail
Beautiful Widgets Pro
Facebook, Facebook Messenger
ES Task Manager, ES File Manager
Viber, WhatsApp+
MX Player
DeviantART Pro
Flashlight
Ringdroid
Memedoid
ApkShare
Microsoft Office for Mobile
BitTorrent Remote
Rocket Player

And I don't know what to do to fix the random reboot.

Can you help me with the issue ?

Thanks in Advance!

XDA sucks

Mar 25, 2014
If the device just reboots (mostly when using more power consuming apps) then it's the battery.
If the device freezes (possible blue led) and then reboots then it's a hardware problem and give it back to repair.

Sent from galaxy n7105

Reactions: MetalSaint

koalauk

Jan 23, 2006
Nowhere
I would just do a complete wipe before doing anything.

Boot in to recovery
And wipe cache dalvik and reset to factory.

Use it for few days without installing any apps to see if it still reboots randomly....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If the device just reboots (mostly when using more power consuming apps) then it's the battery.
    If the device freezes (possible blue led) and then reboots then it's a hardware problem and give it back to repair.

Sent from galaxy n7105