FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

➣Adrenaline™ Boost For All Android Devices ! [ Prime ] | 22/10/2013

1,602 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,702
 
Post Reply Email Thread
18th December 2013, 08:54 AM |#231  
paradoxiumwind's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 129
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya rathee

if i am not wrong we have to do it again after rebooting

Why is that, if anyone could explain? Is there no way to have it auto-run? I thought it was going to run in the background or something and clean the memory and such while I used it.
 
 
18th December 2013, 11:29 AM |#232  
sharingan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hidden Leaf village.. if yu know what i mean
Thanks Meter: 663
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxiumwind

Why is that, if anyone could explain? Is there no way to have it auto-run? I thought it was going to run in the background or something and clean the memory and such while I used it.

it is a very nice script and if you have to start it everytime what is the big deal??
The Following User Says Thank You to sharingan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sharingan Ad-Free
25th December 2013, 04:26 PM |#233  
paradoxiumwind's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 129
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya rathee

it is a very nice script and if you have to start it everytime what is the big deal??

I just thought that it worked 'in the background' and freed up memory all the time. It's still a great script, but not what I expected. I will still be using it.

Is it compatible with http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2361379 ★ [MOD] ◢ PurePerformances™X ◣ | Siri Edition | Scary performances on your Ace?
25th December 2013, 04:32 PM |#234  
sharingan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hidden Leaf village.. if yu know what i mean
Thanks Meter: 663
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxiumwind

I just thought that it worked 'in the background' and freed up memory all the time. It's still a great script, but not what I expected. I will still be using it.

Is it compatible with http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2361379 ★ [MOD] ◢ PurePerformances™X ◣ | Siri Edition | Scary performances on your Ace?

fly on mod along with pure performance is alright but with this script i would suggest that don't use it with any other script
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sharingan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sharingan Ad-Free
27th December 2013, 12:20 AM |#235  
paradoxiumwind's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 129
 
More
I have a shortcut to run the script, is there anything I can add in the command that is run to hide the 'results' window? I don't need to see it every time.
23rd March 2014, 08:41 PM |#236  
mickael.webmaster's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 106
 
More
1st April 2014, 05:13 AM |#237  
minimog123's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
can use this with andrenaline engine? i'm noob.
2nd April 2014, 03:55 AM |#238  
sharingan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hidden Leaf village.. if yu know what i mean
Thanks Meter: 663
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minimog123

can use this with andrenaline engine? i'm noob.

yeah buddy sure you can
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sharingan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sharingan Ad-Free
16th October 2014, 02:44 AM |#239  
Notice: Improvements to 10 Post Rule
A New Q & A thread , for This Topic has been created in the Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting Sub-Forum.
New Discussion and Q & A Tabs have also been created, located just under threads Title when viewing in a Browser.
Posts from members with less than 10 posts will automatically be posted in the new Q & A thread.
Please check it out, and see if you can help out someone with a question about this Topic.
For more about this new feature see: Improvements to 10 Post Rule
The Following User Says Thank You to sd_shadow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sd_shadow Ad-Free
17th August 2016, 10:00 AM |#240  
Jules Ivan's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Cagayan
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Wow! thank you!
You helped me a lot! can you consider "force Stopping" running background applications? thanks!
6th December 2016, 01:23 PM |#241  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 3,702
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Ivan

You helped me a lot! can you consider "force Stopping" running background applications? thanks!

It might work, it might not, as I no longer support these stuff.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1579762
It will kill the process once but can't stop it from auto running.
Hope it helps.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adrenaline, boost, fast

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes