[APP][2.2+]Award Winning Security Protection APP for Antitheft, Antivirus and Clean

Search This thread

AirCover

Oct 13, 2013
AirCover Security protects your Android devices from viruses, malware and other threats, with anti-virus, calls and text blocker, anti-surveillance, and other security features!

Free download on Google Play: AirCover Security v1.5

Recommended by top Android authorities:
★TechCrunch -“An app for app lovers — and those suffering from app fatigue — AirCover is a security service for Android that basically aims to replace another eight apps on your phone.”
★Softpedia-“Keep your Android device protected and running at top speed with this all-in-one security and performance optimization application.”
★Betanews -“Any functions you don’t require are easily disabled within the app. The anti-theft features work as advertised.”

Trusted by users with 5 star review:
★“Great security and very safe too. More features than others, I recommend you install now.”-by Charles settles
★“Highly recommended if you value the safety of your device.”-by Ilyas Muhsin
★“Everything needed for secure tablet usage.”-by Rev. Thomas Benge

BNoCOOAdBNSjrPBil_OBsqbXSC8tJ_2oAtt2a-FbMEOwUGRZ3WmzDL8LEgO5wFp92g=h900-rw

1m_l8Rh9FY91ajBM8XYPN0eRLiaShbaGsqhEUCpofg_Y7qwrA5PdxAVkSC_X2W_2ww=h900-rw

RLek0g1ZU-y2URE2yWgFHXkxOFl-EN6pRkMdlRF9fx8T_OdHaubSYQpJYI4OQYKOCI8P=h900-rw

OMQnjykiavfJHj6iwbStD2b_ErJEmWSVfjOrMwQfAdsS3FEmTGLZwIjNtZ13dO1Zczkc=h900-rw

Jy15BSBY3ZL2efU4djlk5BwFiXM04Tx8KbQE9-kBCJC-9qOg9HWUuvkkVD4-Z1eGMg=h900-rw

EGnkrI7ez8_L9aGU65cG4wDabOQ1Q17seprtnyBudftwGk6PEVD6r7BJweWReL_vLEQU=h900-rw

Unlike similar apps in the Google Play, it stands out by its all must-have features in one at a good-value price. We have confidence that it will be a must have for every Android owner as long as he knows its name.

Invite friends: to get the 7-day free trail of AirCover Security Premium now! Enjoy all the exclusive services and privileges to get the ultimate protection for your Android device and data. Do not miss it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Multiple Devices Supported:
Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, HTC One X, HTC One S, LG Optimus, Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, Huawei and most other Android phones are supported!

Multiple Languages Available:
English, العربية, Magyar, Vietnamien, Slovenščina, Türkçe, 日本語, Español, Italiano, Ελληνικά, Suomi, Deutsch, Indonesia, Português(Brasil), Русский, हिंदी, ประเทศไทย, Melayu, 中文(简体)

AirCover Security comes with the most features compared to other security apps, such as AVG, Lookout, NQ, Norton, Avast, Kaspersky, TrustGo, McAfee, CM Security, Antivirus Free and Dr.Web.

Check out our website for more details: http://www.myaircover.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aircover
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AirCoversoft

Attachments

• mobileantivirus1.5_wai_2014-03-31_18-15.apk
    5.5 MB · Views: 402
Last edited:

AirCover

Oct 13, 2013
I just downloaded to my android phone, great! My mobile phone are much faster, easy to use, but I still can't use the inside of the anti-theft functions? how to operate This feature ? I want to know the specific method only, thank you

Hi~ Thanks for downloading Aircover Security! You can use the Anti-Theft function according to the process below:

1、First you need to register an account, click “Sign up” to register
and get protected by AirCover via myaircover.com

2、Then you can refer to the following to provide you with the steps to complete the security function

Locate: find your lost or stolen phone easily in this map.

Alarm: it can sound a loud alarm upon command and make it easier to find the lost phone.

Remote lock: once activated, it will snap a photo of the one who is holding your missing phone and attempting to break in. The photo will be sent to your Email immediately.

Remote wipe: wipe all the private data stored on your lost phone, including pictures, texts, contacts, call history, account info and more.

Backup contacts: ensures you won’t lose any important contacts. You can back up your contacts and restore them in your computer.

Monitor your SIM card: You’ll get an Email alarm when your SIM card gets changed from your phone.

AirCover

Oct 13, 2013
AirCover Security v1.5 Updated

What's New
1. Added the feature to get 7 days trial by inviting friends
2. Improved the backup speed
3. Added the feature to clean logs automatically
4. Supported 19 languages in total