Discount

Search This thread

dkb218

Apr 16, 2006
Bronx by way of Brooklyn
Cool, I work for a state government... Why haven't I signed up for this discount? :victory::confused:

Update: Oh well. My state agency won't be participating any longer.:crying:

Last edited:

greekchampion04

Apr 6, 2011
Cool, I work for a state government... Why haven't I signed up for this discount? :victory::confused:

it was super simple for me... just gave them my .gov email address and BOOM 15% off.

Lol I hear ya there...I'm an essential employee so I had to report to work, and did not know when I was going to be paid.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium HD app

i am a contractor, so i was forced to use vacation... i am still something like 60 hours of negative vacation....

HothTron

Mar 13, 2014
WHAT?? No more university discount?! NOT cool T-Mobile! Now im starting to wonder if I should have left AT&T...

The University of Washington is a HUGE client of T-Mobile and their headquarters next door in Bellevue, there is gonna be some serious griping from students and facualty for T-Mobile giving thousands of customer here the shaft...

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Imma ATT technician and even with our 50% discount it's still cheaper for me to stay with Tmobile smh damn you ATT!!!!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

How in the farking hell is that possible? :eek:

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
WHAT?? No more university discount?! NOT cool T-Mobile! Now im starting to wonder if I should have left AT&T...

The University of Washington is a HUGE client of T-Mobile and their headquarters next door in Bellevue, there is gonna be some serious griping from students and facualty for T-Mobile giving thousands of customer here the shaft...

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Cause at&t sucks as*

TWEAKED N3

Steeltippin

May 30, 2009
Kansas City, MO

I quoted ATT even with my 50% discount and the fact that they don't offer unlimited data for smartphones is bull****. I did the largest data pkg possible and it wasn't anywhere close to what I'm paying at Tmobile. So until then no switching for me been with Tmobile since 2003.

XxLostSoulxX

May 22, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Right now we pay 224$ after taxes on Tmo. If I switch to att it would be 204$ after taxes, With 2 phones payed off and just one device under 2 year contract. And the most it would be after 2 years would be roughly 250-260 a month. But if the other devices get paid off on Tmo we'd end up with 182$ after taxes a month and it wouldn't change over 2 years at all. Something with att the price from 15$ for a phone changes to 40$ not exactly sure on what but yeah that's what I was quoted for in the store.

Steeltippin

May 30, 2009
Kansas City, MO
Yea but I'm sure your on unlimited with TMO right? Since ATT doesn't offer unlimited for smart phones, if you opted for the largest data option what would your cost be? I'm sure it would be way more than the $204 you were quoted

Yea but I'm sure your on unlimited with TMO right? Since ATT doesn't offer unlimited for smart phones, if you opted for the largest data option what would your cost be? I'm sure it would be way more than the $204 you were quoted

Base tmo plan is 50 bucks. Unlimited Internet 20. So 70 per phone. If you add in jump is 80 per phone.

Flat without taxes would be 160 with jump for two phones on unlimited everything.

Sent from my leanKernel 2.2 powered stock 4.4.2 SM-N900T

Edit: I may have misread this lol. Either way, those are the pre match 24 tmo prices.

Last edited:

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
Reactions: toastido

XxLostSoulxX

May 22, 2010
Charlotte, NC

Yes but that doesn't mean I ha r to go crazy haha. I can monitor it as well as having a more reliable network, more coverage. But on Tmo if we move to Florida Tmobile is only great in the cities yet terrible on expressways, Pkwys, and in Sanibel island it's bad except for the coast, inland there barely coverage but ATT is everywhere down there.

Time will tell and I'll see what happens.

jacqueline robert

Feb 5, 2014
London
T mobile is going to end their cooporate and company discount soon unless you work/ed for the military or goverment

http://www.tmonews.com/2014/03/t-mo...isappearing-full-details-on-upcoming-changes/

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
I believe this is a huge mistake. There will be people, upon learning they cannot get a discount, just to up and leave the store. Getting these discounts are nice perks to working for large organizations.:confused:

Top Liked Posts