FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

New Firmware Update 12.1.A.1.201 (bugfix) is Rolling...

52 posts
Thanks Meter: 14
 
By Mitsos_The_Great, Member on 2nd April 2014, 12:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd April 2014, 10:11 PM |#141  
aRc.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donk165

Oh sweet so you have 4.3 now? Can you make an FTF for me please!?

Would be much appreciated

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes I have 4.3 but I literally have no idea how to do that. Is the update saved on my PC somewhere?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-02-22-13-43.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	2665050

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-02-22-14-15.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	2665051
 
 
2nd April 2014, 10:23 PM |#142  
Senior Member
Flag West Midlands
Thanks Meter: 153
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aRc.

Yes I have 4.3 but I literally have no idea how to do that. Is the update saved on my PC somewhere?

Attachment 2665050

Attachment 2665051

Just follow part C of this tutorial and you should have an FTF.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2334653

Good luck!

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
2nd April 2014, 10:23 PM |#143  
RoXzAn's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
can anyone upload the the ftf for 5302
2nd April 2014, 10:45 PM |#144  
aRc.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donk165

Just follow part C of this tutorial and you should have an FTF.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2334653

Good luck!

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I'm at the branding part. But I don't think it's Three branded, because it came from Companion. what do I do?
2nd April 2014, 11:00 PM |#145  
Senior Member
Flag West Midlands
Thanks Meter: 153
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aRc.

I'm at the branding part. But I don't think it's Three branded, because it came from Companion. what do I do?

I'm not sure friend, I'm at Work at the moment so I can't test the process myself. I'll be home and at my pc in bout 8 and a half hours, I can try then

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
2nd April 2014, 11:21 PM |#146  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aRc.

I'm at the branding part. But I don't think it's Three branded, because it came from Companion. what do I do?

Can you not just use generic??


Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
2nd April 2014, 11:45 PM |#147  
aRc.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sco0ter

Can you not just use generic??


Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Ok, well I'm uploading now so fingers crossed. Time ~90 minutes
The Following User Says Thank You to aRc. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aRc. Ad-Free
2nd April 2014, 11:47 PM |#148  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomzzi

There is still lag when instaling/uninstalling app from play store/phone. Phone freeze/not responding for few sec... Tried two different versions of fw and factory reset...

Im using .266 and have this problem. Does everyone face this? And what causes this?
3rd April 2014, 02:09 AM |#149  
Senior Member
Flag West Midlands
Thanks Meter: 153
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aRc.

Ok, well I'm uploading now so fingers crossed. Time ~90 minutes

Nice one mate, look forward to testing it out

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
3rd April 2014, 02:33 AM |#150  
dipesh1502's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MUMbai
Thanks Meter: 3,839
 
Donate to Me
More
Uploading a rom
-Deodexed
-Zipaligned
-Rooted
-Inbuilt Recovery


Just a flash via cwm and you are ready to go
Keep waiting
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dipesh1502 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dipesh1502 Ad-Free
3rd April 2014, 02:38 AM |#151  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dipesh1502

Uploading a rom
-Deodexed
-Zipaligned
-Rooted
-Inbuilt Recovery


Just a flash via cwm and you are ready to go
Keep waiting

Waiting for this. Thank you for your work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes