FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Its help you?

Yes. very helpfull for me. thanks

16 Vote(s)
94.12%
No. I'm like to use xposed without spend my time.

1 Vote(s)
5.88%

[GUIDE][JB][4.1.2][TW]How to get AOSP theme on TW Rom

722 posts
Thanks Meter: 936

Post Reply Email Thread
3rd April 2014, 12:06 PM |#61  
Flag LbTs
Thanks Meter: 7,015

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_user

Why i get error again sir?? after change code from you?

Post it here.. lets see what it is

3rd April 2014, 03:17 PM |#62  
Flag Sragen, Jawa Tengah
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoursiere18

i try again and succes thank you

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Quote:

oh no i get stuck when install the framework and setting?
3rd April 2014, 03:38 PM |#63  
Flag LbTs
Thanks Meter: 7,015

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_user

i try again and succes thank you

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

oh no i get stuck when install the framework and setting?

Post the error please
4th April 2014, 01:40 PM |#64  
OP Senior Member
Flag Semarang, Central Java

More
hi all, sorry but i'll inactived for a few weeks cz i need to passed my test on university. i'll back soon
The Following User Says Thank You to ocoot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ocoot Ad-Free
12th May 2014, 10:46 PM |#65  
Thanks Meter: 217

More
Quote:

Those are Png edits... If you want black for the switches find the switches in framework and edit the Png... same with vertical dividers.. There are like 10 them just have to find the right one and make it transparent if you do not want them there

Edit: switch_thumb_holo_dark.9.png
And
There is about 6 divider_vertical in xhdpi as well
Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Quote:
Originally Posted by glowerita

Thanks very much both for help. Any other idea to delate vertical Dividers?
To solve my "problem" is enough for me to understand which is the string in OP that I hav'nt to change to remain with Black Background in the Switchs and Without Dividers (vertical and horizontal) near them (like I was having, by my Mod, before ocoot's Mod).

Thanks again for all.

1) This is the switch you have to change (from Holo to DeviceDefault):
Code:
<item name="switchStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.CompoundButton.Switch</item>
2) To exclude vertical dividers delete this line from framework-res in /res/layout/tw_preference_header_item_holo_dark and in /res/layout/tw_preference_widget_switch.xml:
Code:
<View android:background="@drawable/tw_divider_vertical_holo_dark" android:focusable="false" android:layout_width="1.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_marginRight="8.0dip" />
13th May 2014, 01:56 AM |#66  
Flag muara wahau (borneo)
Thanks Meter: 74

More
nice guide om ocoot
14th May 2014, 02:22 AM |#67  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 232

More
Text getting cutoff
http://www.4shared.com/photo/oKZor-P...-08-59-04.html

Any ideas how this can be fixed? Thanks
14th May 2014, 02:42 PM |#68  
Thanks Meter: 217

More
This is my code if you want a lighter touchwiz and with secsettings layout fixed by default (no need to edit androidmanifest).

In res/values/styles.xml after decompiling framework-res.apk, search for
Code:
<style name="Theme.DeviceDefault" parent="@style/Theme.Holo">
and replace it with this code :

Code:
    <style name="Theme.DeviceDefault" parent="@style/Theme.Holo">
        <item name="textAppearance">@style/TextAppearance.Holo</item>
        <item name="textAppearanceInverse">@style/TextAppearance.Holo.Inverse</item>
        <item name="textAppearanceLarge">@style/TextAppearance.Holo.Large</item>
        <item name="textAppearanceMedium">@style/TextAppearance.Holo.Medium</item>
        <item name="textAppearanceSmall">@style/TextAppearance.Holo.Small</item>
        <item name="textAppearanceLargeInverse">@style/TextAppearance.Holo.Large.Inverse</item>
        <item name="textAppearanceMediumInverse">@style/TextAppearance.Holo.Medium.Inverse</item>
        <item name="textAppearanceSmallInverse">@style/TextAppearance.Holo.Small.Inverse</item>
        <item name="buttonStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.Button</item>
        <item name="buttonStyleSmall">@style/Widget.Holo.Button.Small</item>
        <item name="buttonStyleInset">@style/Widget.Holo.Button.Inset</item>
        <item name="buttonStyleToggle">@style/Widget.Holo.Button.Toggle</item>
        <item name="windowBackground">@drawable/tw_background_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="windowTitleStyle">@style/WindowTitle.Holo</item>
        <item name="windowTitleBackgroundStyle">@style/WindowTitleBackground.Holo</item>
        <item name="alertDialogStyle">@style/AlertDialog.DeviceDefault</item>
        <item name="panelBackground">@drawable/tw_menu_hardkey_panel_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="absListViewStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.AbsListView</item>
        <item name="autoCompleteTextViewStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.AutoCompleteTextView</item>
        <item name="checkboxStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.CompoundButton.CheckBox</item>
        <item name="dropDownListViewStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ListView.DropDown</item>
        <item name="editTextStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.EditText</item>
        <item name="expandableListViewStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.ExpandableListView</item>
        <item name="galleryStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.Gallery</item>
        <item name="gridViewStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.GridView</item>
        <item name="imageButtonStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ImageButton</item>
        <item name="imageWellStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ImageWell</item>
        <item name="listViewStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.ListView</item>
        <item name="listViewWhiteStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ListView.White</item>
        <item name="popupWindowStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.PopupWindow</item>
        <item name="progressBarStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.ProgressBar</item>
        <item name="progressBarStyleHorizontal">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.ProgressBar.Horizontal</item>
        <item name="progressBarStyleSmall">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.ProgressBar.Small</item>
        <item name="progressBarStyleLarge">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.ProgressBar.Large</item>
        <item name="seekBarStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.SeekBar</item>
        <item name="ratingBarStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.RatingBar</item>
        <item name="ratingBarStyleSmall">@style/Widget.Holo.RatingBar.Small</item>
        <item name="radioButtonStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.CompoundButton.RadioButton</item>
        <item name="scrollViewStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ScrollView</item>
        <item name="spinnerStyle">?dropDownSpinnerStyle</item>
        <item name="starStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.CompoundButton.Star</item>
        <item name="tabWidgetStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.TabWidget</item>
        <item name="textViewStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.TextView</item>
        <item name="webViewStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.WebView</item>
        <item name="dropDownItemStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.DropDownItem</item>
        <item name="spinnerDropDownItemStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.DropDownItem.Spinner</item>
        <item name="dropDownHintAppearance">@style/TextAppearance.Holo.Widget.DropDownHint</item>
        <item name="spinnerItemStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.TextView.SpinnerItem</item>
        <item name="preferenceScreenStyle">@style/Preference.DeviceDefault.PreferenceScreen</item>
        <item name="preferenceCategoryStyle">@style/Preference.DeviceDefault.Category</item>
        <item name="preferenceInformationStyle">@style/Preference.DeviceDefault.Information</item>
        <item name="preferenceStyle">@style/Preference.DeviceDefault</item>
        <item name="checkBoxPreferenceStyle">@style/Preference.DeviceDefault.CheckBoxPreference</item>
        <item name="yesNoPreferenceStyle">@style/Preference.DeviceDefault.DialogPreference.YesNoPreference</item>
        <item name="dialogPreferenceStyle">@style/Preference.DeviceDefault.DialogPreference</item>
        <item name="editTextPreferenceStyle">@style/Preference.DeviceDefault.DialogPreference.EditTextPreference</item>
        <item name="ringtonePreferenceStyle">@style/Preference.DeviceDefault.RingtonePreference</item>
        <item name="preferenceLayoutChild">@layout/tw_preference_child_holo</item>
        <item name="windowAnimationStyle">@style/Animation.DeviceDefault.Activity</item>
        <item name="textAppearanceButton">@style/TextAppearance.DeviceDefault.Widget.Button</item>
        <item name="listSeparatorTextViewStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.TextView.ListSeparator</item>
        <item name="progressBarStyleSmallTitle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.ProgressBar.Small.Title</item>
        <item name="ratingBarStyleIndicator">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.RatingBar.Indicator</item>
        <item name="listDivider">@drawable/tw_list_divider_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="listChoiceIndicatorSingle">@drawable/tw_btn_radio_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="listChoiceIndicatorMultiple">@drawable/tw_btn_check_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="progressBarStyleInverse">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.ProgressBar.Inverse</item>
        <item name="progressBarStyleSmallInverse">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.ProgressBar.Small.Inverse</item>
        <item name="progressBarStyleLargeInverse">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.ProgressBar.Large.Inverse</item>
        <item name="textAppearanceSearchResultSubtitle">@style/TextAppearance.DeviceDefault.SearchResult.Subtitle</item>
        <item name="textAppearanceSearchResultTitle">@style/TextAppearance.DeviceDefault.SearchResult.Title</item>
        <item name="scrollbarFadeDuration">@integer/scrollbar_fade_duration</item>
        <item name="quickContactBadgeStyleWindowSmall">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.QuickContactBadge.WindowSmall</item>
        <item name="quickContactBadgeStyleWindowMedium">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.QuickContactBadge.WindowMedium</item>
        <item name="quickContactBadgeStyleWindowLarge">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.QuickContactBadge.WindowLarge</item>
        <item name="quickContactBadgeStyleSmallWindowSmall">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.QuickContactBadgeSmall.WindowSmall</item>
        <item name="quickContactBadgeStyleSmallWindowMedium">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.QuickContactBadgeSmall.WindowMedium</item>
        <item name="quickContactBadgeStyleSmallWindowLarge">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.QuickContactBadgeSmall.WindowLarge</item>
        <item name="expandableListViewWhiteStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.ExpandableListView.White</item>
        <item name="webTextViewStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.WebTextView</item>
        <item name="textSelectHandleLeft">@drawable/text_select_handle_left</item>
        <item name="textSelectHandleRight">@drawable/text_select_handle_right</item>
        <item name="textSelectHandle">@drawable/text_select_handle_middle</item>
        <item name="textSelectHandleWindowStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.TextSelectHandle</item>
        <item name="actionBarStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.ActionBar</item>
        <item name="dropDownSpinnerStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.Spinner.DropDown</item>
        <item name="actionDropDownStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.Spinner.DropDown.ActionBar</item>
        <item name="actionButtonStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ActionButton</item>
        <item name="actionModeBackground">@drawable/tw_ab_transparent_dark_holo</item>
        <item name="actionModeCloseDrawable">@drawable/ic_cab_done_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="listChoiceBackgroundIndicator">@drawable/list_selector_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="actionBarTabStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.ActionBar.TabView</item>
        <item name="actionBarTabBarStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.ActionBar.TabBar</item>
        <item name="actionBarTabTextStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.ActionBar.TabText</item>
        <item name="actionOverflowButtonStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ActionButton.Overflow</item>
        <item name="actionModeCloseButtonStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ActionButton.CloseMode</item>
        <item name="listPopupWindowStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ListPopupWindow</item>
        <item name="popupMenuStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.PopupMenu</item>
        <item name="textAppearanceLargePopupMenu">@style/TextAppearance.Holo.Widget.PopupMenu.Large</item>
        <item name="textAppearanceSmallPopupMenu">@style/TextAppearance.Holo.Widget.PopupMenu.Small</item>
        <item name="textColorAlertDialogListItem">@color/tw_popup_primary_text_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="dialogTheme">@style/Theme.DeviceDefault.Dialog</item>
        <item name="alertDialogTheme">@style/Theme.DeviceDefault.Dialog.Alert</item>
        <item name="homeAsUpIndicator">@drawable/tw_ic_ab_back_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="actionModeCutDrawable">@drawable/ic_menu_cut_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="actionModeCopyDrawable">@drawable/ic_menu_copy_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="actionModePasteDrawable">@drawable/ic_menu_paste_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="borderlessButtonStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.Button.Borderless</item>
        <item name="buttonBarStyle">@style/Holo.ButtonBar</item>
        <item name="buttonBarButtonStyle">?borderlessButtonStyle</item>
        <item name="segmentedButtonStyle">@style/DeviceDefault.SegmentedButton</item>
        <item name="editTextBackground">@drawable/edit_text_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="horizontalScrollViewStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.HorizontalScrollView</item>
        <item name="alertDialogIcon">@drawable/ic_dialog_alert_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="datePickerStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.DatePicker</item>
        <item name="calendarViewStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.CalendarView</item>
        <item name="actionMenuTextAppearance">@style/TextAppearance.DeviceDefault.Widget.ActionBar.Menu</item>
        <item name="actionMenuTextColor">@color/tw_action_bar_menu_text_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="switchPreferenceStyle">@style/Preference.DeviceDefault.SwitchPreference</item>
        <item name="textSuggestionsWindowStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.TextSuggestionsPopupWindow</item>
        <item name="actionModeSelectAllDrawable">@drawable/ic_menu_selectall_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="actionModeStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ActionMode</item>
        <item name="actionBarDivider">@drawable/divider_vertical_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="actionBarItemBackground">@drawable/tw_action_item_background_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="actionModeSplitBackground">@drawable/tw_ab_transparent_dark_holo</item>
        <item name="listPreferredItemPaddingLeft">17.0dip</item>
        <item name="listPreferredItemPaddingRight">17.0dip</item>
        <item name="actionBarNonEmbeded">false</item>
        <item name="panelMenuListWidth">@dimen/tw_compactmenu_width</item>
        <item name="panelMenuListTheme">@style/Theme.DeviceDefault.CompactMenu</item>
        <item name="gestureOverlayViewStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.GestureOverlayView</item>
        <item name="quickContactBadgeOverlay">@drawable/tw_quickcontact_badge_overlay_dark</item>
        <item name="stackViewStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.StackView</item>
        <item name="numberPickerStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.NumberPicker</item>
        <item name="timePickerStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.TimePicker</item>
        <item name="actionBarTitleShadowColor">@color/tw_action_bar_title_shadow_color_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="actionBarTitleShadowDx">@dimen/tw_action_bar_title_shadow_dx_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="actionMultiWindowButtonDrawable">@drawable/tw_ic_menu_cascade_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="actionMultiWindowButtonBackground">@drawable/tw_btn_ab_mw_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="actionBarTitleShadowDy">@dimen/tw_action_bar_title_shadow_dy_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="actionModeShareDrawable">@drawable/tw_ic_menu_share_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="actionModeFindDrawable">@drawable/tw_ic_menu_find_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="actionModeWebSearchDrawable">@drawable/tw_ic_menu_search_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="actionModePopupWindowStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.PopupWindow.ActionMode</item>
        <item name="preferenceFragmentStyle">@style/PreferenceFragment</item>
        <item name="preferenceActivityLayout">@layout/preference_list_content</item>
        <item name="preferenceHeaderItemLayout">@layout/tw_preference_header_item_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="fragmentBreadCrumbItemLayout">@layout/fragment_bread_crumb_item</item>
        <item name="dialogTitleIconsDecorLayout">@layout/dialog_title_icons_holo</item>
        <item name="actionModeClipboardDrawable">@drawable/tw_ic_menu_clipboard_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="textSelectHandleLeftTop">@drawable/text_select_handle_left</item>
        <item name="textSelectHandleRightTop">@drawable/text_select_handle_right</item>
        <item name="searchViewCloseIcon">@drawable/tw_ic_clear</item>
        <item name="searchViewGoIcon">@drawable/ic_go</item>
        <item name="searchViewSearchIcon">@drawable/ic_search</item>
        <item name="searchViewVoiceIcon">@drawable/ic_voice_search</item>
        <item name="searchViewEditQuery">@drawable/ic_commit_search_api_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="searchViewEditQueryBackground">@drawable/tw_item_background_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="searchViewTextField">@drawable/tw_textfield_searchview_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="searchViewTextFieldRight">@drawable/tw_textfield_searchview_right_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="searchViewTextColor">@color/tw_textfield_searchview_text_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="twTextColorPrimary">@color/primary_text_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="twTextColorSecondary">@color/secondary_text_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="twTextSizePrimary">22.0sp</item>
        <item name="twTextSizeSecondary">17.0dip</item>
		<item name="twPreferencePaddingLeft">8.0dip</item>
        <item name="dialogTitleDecorLayout">@layout/dialog_title_holo</item>
        <item name="toastFrameBackground">@drawable/tw_toast_frame_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="toastTextColor">@color/tw_toast_text_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="toastTextShadowColor">@color/tw_toast_text_shadow_holo_dark</item>
        <item name="searchDropdownBackground">@drawable/tw_spinner_dropdown_background</item>
        <item name="searchViewSearchFieldIcon">@drawable/tw_ic_searchfield</item>
        <item name="searchDialogTheme">@style/Theme.Holo.SearchBar</item>
        <item name="preferenceFrameLayoutStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.PreferenceFrameLayout</item>
        <item name="switchStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.CompoundButton.Switch</item>
        <item name="ProgressDialogStyle">@style/AlertDialog.DeviceDefault.ProgressDialog</item>
        <item name="parentIsDeviceDefault">true</item>
        <item name="keyboardViewStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.KeyboardView</item>
    </style>
To exclude vertical dividers and/or to change switch buttons in Settings, please read my previous post.
29th May 2014, 02:38 PM |#69  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Unhappy error
I: Using Apktool 2.0.0-Beta9 on framework-res.apk
W: Could not find sources
I: Checking whether resources has changed...
I: Building resources...
C:\Users\juansairon\Downloads\Compressed\APK Tools v3.50\APK Tools v3.50\Projects\framework-res.apk\res\values\styles.xml:2301: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'actionModeBackground' with value '@drawable/ab_solid_holo_dark').
aapt: warning: string 'Roaming_Auto_Dialing' has no default translation in C:\Users\juansairon\Downloads\Compressed\APK Tools v3.50\APK Tools v3.50\Projects\framework-res.apk\res; found: ar az bg ca cs da de el en_PH es_ES es_US et eu fa fi fr fr_CA ga gl hr hu hy in is it iw ja ka kk ko lt lv mk ms nb nl pl pt_BR pt_PT ro ru sk sl sr sv th tr uk ur uz vi zh_CN zh_HK zh_SG zh_TW
aapt: warning: string 'stms_version' has no default translation in C:\Users\juansairon\Downloads\Compressed\APK Tools v3.50\APK Tools v3.50\Projects\framework-res.apk\res; found: ar az bg ca cs da de el en_PH es_ES es_US et eu fa fi fr fr_CA ga gl hr hu hy in is it iw ja ka kk ko lt lv mk ms nb nl pl pt_BR pt_PT ro ru sk sl sr sv th tr uk ur uz vi zh_CN zh_HK zh_SG zh_TW
aapt: warning: string 'tethered_notification_lowbattery' has no default translation in C:\Users\juansairon\Downloads\Compressed\APK Tools v3.50\APK Tools v3.50\Projects\framework-res.apk\res; found: uk
aapt: warning: string 'tethered_notification_lowbattery_message' has no default translation in C:\Users\juansairon\Downloads\Compressed\APK Tools v3.50\APK Tools v3.50\Projects\framework-res.apk\res; found: uk
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [C:\Users\JUANSA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\brut_util_Jar _8944550243291917051.tmp, p, --forced-package-id, 1, --min-sdk-version, 16, --target-sdk-version, 16, --version-code, 16, --version-name, 4.1.2-S6810LUBAML3, -F, C:\Users\JUANSA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL432074 3098430216862.tmp, -x, -0, arsc, -S, C:\Users\juansairon\Downloads\Compressed\APK Tools v3.50\APK Tools v3.50\Projects\framework-res.apk\res, -M, C:\Users\juansairon\Downloads\Compressed\APK Tools v3.50\APK Tools v3.50\Projects\framework-res.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib .java:435)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResources(Androlib.jav a:363)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:286)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:258)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:236)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:88)
Caused by: brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [C:\Users\JUANSA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\brut_util_Jar _8944550243291917051.tmp, p, --forced-package-id, 1, --min-sdk-version, 16, --target-sdk-version, 16, --version-code, 16, --version-name, 4.1.2-S6810LUBAML3, -F, C:\Users\JUANSA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL432074 3098430216862.tmp, -x, -0, arsc, -S, C:\Users\juansairon\Downloads\Compressed\APK Tools v3.50\APK Tools v3.50\Projects\framework-res.apk\res, -M, C:\Users\juansairon\Downloads\Compressed\APK Tools v3.50\APK Tools v3.50\Projects\framework-res.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(An drolibResources.java:470)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib .java:416)
... 5 more
Caused by: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [C:\Users\JUANSA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\brut_util_Jar _8944550243291917051.tmp, p, --forced-package-id, 1, --min-sdk-version, 16, --target-sdk-version, 16, --version-code, 16, --version-name, 4.1.2-S6810LUBAML3, -F, C:\Users\JUANSA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL432074 3098430216862.tmp, -x, -0, arsc, -S, C:\Users\juansairon\Downloads\Compressed\APK Tools v3.50\APK Tools v3.50\Projects\framework-res.apk\res, -M, C:\Users\juansairon\Downloads\Compressed\APK Tools v3.50\APK Tools v3.50\Projects\framework-res.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.util.OS.exec(OS.java:89)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(An drolibResources.java:464)
... 6 more
29th May 2014, 03:04 PM |#70  
OP Senior Member
Flag Semarang, Central Java

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @aironjp

I: Using Apktool 2.0.0-Beta9 on framework-res.apk
C:\Users\juansairon\Downloads\Compressed\APK Tools v3.50\APK Tools v3.50\Projects\framework-res.apk\res\values\styles.xml:2301: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'actionModeBackground' with value '@drawable/ab_solid_holo_dark').
aapt: warning: string 'Roaming_Auto_Dialing' has no default translation in C:\Users\juansairon\Downloads\Compressed\APK Tools v3.50\APK Tools v3.50\Projects\framework-res.apk\res; found: ar az bg ca cs da de el en_PH es_ES es_US et eu fa fi fr fr_CA ga gl hr hu hy in is it iw ja ka kk ko lt lv mk ms nb nl pl pt_BR pt_PT ro ru sk sl sr sv th tr uk ur uz vi zh_CN zh_HK zh_SG zh_TW
aapt: warning: string 'stms_version' has no default translation in C:\Users\juansairon\Downloads\Compressed\APK Tools v3.50\APK Tools v3.50\Projects\framework-res.apk\res; found: ar az bg ca cs da de el en_PH es_ES es_US et eu fa fi fr fr_CA ga gl hr hu hy in is it iw ja ka kk ko lt lv mk ms nb nl pl pt_BR pt_PT ro ru sk sl sr sv th tr uk ur uz vi zh_CN zh_HK zh_SG zh_TW
aapt: warning: string 'tethered_notification_lowbattery' has no default translation in C:\Users\juansairon\Downloads\Compressed\APK Tools v3.50\APK Tools v3.50\Projects\framework-res.apk\res; found: uk
aapt: warning: string 'tethered_notification_lowbattery_message' has no default translation in C:\Users\juansairon\Downloads\Compressed\APK Tools v3.50\APK Tools v3.50\Projects\framework-res.apk\res; found: uk
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [C:\Users\JUANSA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\brut_util_Jar _8944550243291917051.tmp, p, --forced-package-id, 1, --min-sdk-version, 16, --target-sdk-version, 16, --version-code, 16, --version-name, 4.1.2-S6810LUBAML3, -F, C:\Users\JUANSA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL432074 3098430216862.tmp, -x, -0, arsc, -S, C:\Users\juansairon\Downloads\Compressed\APK Tools v3.50\APK Tools v3.50\Projects\framework-res.apk\res, -M, C:\Users\juansairon\Downloads\Compressed\APK Tools v3.50\APK Tools v3.50\Projects\framework-res.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib .java:435)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResources(Androlib.jav a:363)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:286)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:258)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:236)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:88)
Caused by: brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [C:\Users\JUANSA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\brut_util_Jar _8944550243291917051.tmp, p, --forced-package-id, 1, --min-sdk-version, 16, --target-sdk-version, 16, --version-code, 16, --version-name, 4.1.2-S6810LUBAML3, -F, C:\Users\JUANSA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL432074 3098430216862.tmp, -x, -0, arsc, -S, C:\Users\juansairon\Downloads\Compressed\APK Tools v3.50\APK Tools v3.50\Projects\framework-res.apk\res, -M, C:\Users\juansairon\Downloads\Compressed\APK Tools v3.50\APK Tools v3.50\Projects\framework-res.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(An drolibResources.java:470)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib .java:416)
... 5 more
Caused by: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [C:\Users\JUANSA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\brut_util_Jar _8944550243291917051.tmp, p, --forced-package-id, 1, --min-sdk-version, 16, --target-sdk-version, 16, --version-code, 16, --version-name, 4.1.2-S6810LUBAML3, -F, C:\Users\JUANSA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL432074 3098430216862.tmp, -x, -0, arsc, -S, C:\Users\juansairon\Downloads\Compressed\APK Tools v3.50\APK Tools v3.50\Projects\framework-res.apk\res, -M, C:\Users\juansairon\Downloads\Compressed\APK Tools v3.50\APK Tools v3.50\Projects\framework-res.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(An drolibResources.java:464)
... 6 more

read this
you missing some file. place the png with name ab_solid_holo_dark to drawable folder
29th May 2014, 05:53 PM |#71  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,013

Donate to Me
More
hi sir , i alwayse get that error :\ :

Code:
C:\apktool1.5.2>apktool b framework-res framework-res2.apk
C:\apktool1.5.2\framework-res\res\values\styles.xml:2391: error: Resource entry
Theme.DeviceDefault already has bag item keyboardViewStyle.
C:\apktool1.5.2\framework-res\res\values\styles.xml:2390: Originally defined her
e.
aapt: warning: string 'Roaming_Auto_Dialing' has no default translation in C:\ap
ktool1.5.2\framework-res\res; found: ar az bg ca cs da de el en_PH es_ES es_US e
t eu fa fi fr fr_CA ga gl hr hu hy in is it iw ja ka kk ko lt lv mk ms nb nl pl
pt_BR pt_PT ro ru sk sl sr sv th tr uk ur uz vi zh_CN zh_HK zh_SG zh_TW
aapt: warning: string 'stms_version' has no default translation in C:\apktool1.5
.2\framework-res\res; found: ar az bg ca cs da de el en_PH es_ES es_US et eu fa
fi fr fr_CA ga gl hr hu hy in is it iw ja ka kk ko lt lv mk ms nb nl pl pt_BR pt
_PT ro ru sk sl sr sv th tr uk ur uz vi zh_CN zh_HK zh_SG zh_TW
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.androlib.Androl
ibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [aapt, p, --min-
sdk-version, 16, --target-sdk-version, 16, -F, C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local\Temp\AP
KTOOL690802413570820176.tmp, -x, -0, arsc, -S, C:\apktool1.5.2\framework-res\res
, -M, C:\apktool1.5.2\framework-res\AndroidManifest.xml]
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib.java:358)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResources(Androlib.java:283)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:206)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:176)
        at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:228)
        at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:79)
Caused by: brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not
 exec command: [aapt, p, --min-sdk-version, 16, --target-sdk-version, 16, -F, C:
\Users\HP\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL690802413570820176.tmp, -x, -0, arsc, -S, C:
\apktool1.5.2\framework-res\res, -M, C:\apktool1.5.2\framework-res\AndroidManife
st.xml]
        at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(AndrolibResources.jav
a:357)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib.java:336)
        ... 5 more
Caused by: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [aapt, p, --min-sd
k-version, 16, --target-sdk-version, 16, -F, C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local\Temp\APKT
OOL690802413570820176.tmp, -x, -0, arsc, -S, C:\apktool1.5.2\framework-res\res,
-M, C:\apktool1.5.2\framework-res\AndroidManifest.xml]
        at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(AndrolibResources.jav
a:355)
        ... 6 more
plz help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.1.2, aosp, aosp taste, jb 4.1.2, tw aosp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)