FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[P31XX][31.07>>SOKP-V-01-KK444-KTU84Q][SOKP》》SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT][A

4,916 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,190

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Audio God: SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT- A Premium Quality Android Firmware
3rd April 2014, 12:12 PM |#11  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 52

More
I was waiting too long for this thread......gr8 work darkstryder, adi and other sonic devs.......I was waiting very long for this and i wished i was the first to reserve....but my exams didnt allow me. Anyways.....I will soon flash this and give u a review!

If I helped you, just press thanks!

3rd April 2014, 12:15 PM |#12  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 16,190

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakoSSfox

SOKP? sounds interesting, is this similar to sensonic?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using xda-developers app that crashes for no good reason

SOKP stands for Sonic Open Kang Project...which is purely compiled from source with our own range of modifications,cherry picks to make it All In One rom(AIO)....It contains cherry picked features from CM11.00 ,Bean Stalk,AOKP,SLIM,PA,Chameleon OS,omni roms adjusted modified to give best results to users....On the Top of this it has inbuilt Own DTS sound engine to provide original richer Audio & video effects to users.

this uses very less third party application in rom i can say all most zero....and we can generally see some roms are including tons of xposed modules in the rom by the name as customization...but we are using only 3 modules here.....that to optional if users want to remove it they can remove from system application remover in settings....Note that all customizations are hard coded in rom with out taking any help of other third party applications and mods....

now a days it became a trend that using others sound mod and claiming that their rom has ultra best sound....i dont feel any specialty in doing that this can be done by every single user by flashing 3rd party mod on top of pure cm rom.

But sokp has its own made tweaks which never available in market.....nor in any web....

I think i explained more so that you can differentiate sokp with sensonic or any other roms in a correct manner.....

Thanks & Regards to all
Audio God
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Adi Shakthi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Adi Shakthi Ad-Free
3rd April 2014, 01:01 PM |#13  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 25,024

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio God

SOKP stands for Sonic Open Kang Project...which is purely compiled from source with our own range of modifications,cherry picks to make it All In One rom(AIO)....It contains cherry picked features from CM11.00 ,Bean Stalk,AOKP,SLIM,PA,Chameleon OS,omni roms adjusted modified to give best results to users....On the Top of this it has inbuilt Own DTS sound engine to provide original richer Audio & video effects to users.

this uses very less third party application in rom i can say all most zero....and we can generally see some roms are including tons of xposed modules in the rom by the name as customization...but we are using only 3 modules here.....that to optional if users want to remove it they can remove from system application remover in settings....Note that all customizations are hard coded in rom with out taking any help of other third party applications and mods....

now a days it became a trend that using others sound mod and claiming that their rom has ultra best sound....i dont feel any specialty in doing that this can be done by every single user by flashing 3rd party mod on top of pure cm rom.

But sokp has its own made tweaks which never available in market.....nor in any web....

I think i explained more so that you can differentiate sokp with sensonic or any other roms in a correct manner.....

Thanks & Regards to all
Audio God

Paste it in op?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Vivek_Neel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vivek_Neel Ad-Free
3rd April 2014, 01:28 PM |#15  
Flag Kuningan
Thanks Meter: 109

More
O.M.G great job man !!!

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda app-developers app
3rd April 2014, 01:41 PM |#16  
Flag Antequera
Thanks Meter: 1,682

Donate to Me
More
Download link added enjoy...

Dont forget thanks button and reviews people

Sonic-developer

Sent from my Xperia Neo V
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DarkStryder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DarkStryder Ad-Free
3rd April 2014, 03:47 PM |#17  
Flag Mysore
Thanks Meter: 376

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStryder

Download link added enjoy...

Dont forget thanks button and reviews people

Sonic-developer

Sure we wll really enjoy with all those features!
3rd April 2014, 05:01 PM |#18  
Flag vadodara
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Man the Rom seems rocking with lots of cool features ... Downloading now . Seriously man nice work :thumbup:

I just wanted to ask you if you can add the support for omni switch as the deafault recents viewer .

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk
3rd April 2014, 05:54 PM |#19  
Flag Antequera
Thanks Meter: 1,682

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunjcool

Man the Rom seems rocking with lots of cool features ... Downloading now . Seriously man nice work :thumbup:

I just wanted to ask you if you can add the support for omni switch as the deafault recents viewer .

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

Maybe in the future... Atm no

And thanks for encouregment. Lots of hard work went into this. From me and team,

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarkStryder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DarkStryder Ad-Free
3rd April 2014, 05:54 PM |#20  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 52

More
This is my reviews about the ROM.
Coming straight to the point, this ROM is THE BEST OF ALL 4.4 ROMS!!!!
Boot animation was nice, this ROM is overloaded with lots of cool unique features! No lags, butter smooth! Performance and gaming is too good. And who could forget DTS feature? Sound is the best like any other sonic ROM.
Bugs-
Lock screen effect bug - The screen rotates anticlockwise and then lock. Not a major bug indeed.
Don't know much about battery backup.
Conclusion - ROM has many features in a nutshell and no lags! Small but catchy tweaks like small recent windows in recent app bar make the look cool and unique. Was bored too much by different versions of 4.4 ROMS which were quite the same. This ROM surprised me too much!

Gr8 piece of work Darkstryder and all the sonic devs! (Not a piece of work....but a big wrok, LOL)

If I helped you, just press thanks!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KnightRyder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KnightRyder Ad-Free
3rd April 2014, 06:11 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 98

More
Great job.....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)