Spark Connection Issues

Search This thread

ebs512

Mar 13, 2012
Austin
I have been starting to have issues with my Spark Connection since a few days ago. It would cut off my LTE and put it in 3G mode barely connecting. I tried troubleshooting before I called Sprint. I upgraded PRL and Profile but still no dice. When I called Sprint, I spent over an hour on the phone trying to find an answer before they transferred me to Technical Support. Tech support told me to turn the phone off for a minute and then after turning it back on, upgrade the profile. I ended up doing that along with the PRL and it fixed it until today I started having issues again. I tried doing the same thing but am not having any luck, I have attempted this over 10x and still no dice, it barely connects to 3G now and I can't even talk to customer service because they are closed. I am using optimus 4.2.2 rom. Does anyone have any clue if this is my handset or Sprint's side?

DOBBY0

Jul 1, 2013
Ive been having issues with this also. But im running ZVC 4.4.2 update

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

But it also happened once before i updated. When i flashed stock ZVA on it was when it started the other day

ebs512

Mar 13, 2012
Austin
Ive been having issues with this also. But im running ZVC 4.4.2 update

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

But it also happened once before i updated. When i flashed stock ZVA on it was when it started the other day

You got OTA Sprint 4.4 ZVC for Sprint? I have not received the update and have not heard of an official release date for this but I believe the OTA for Verizon has dropped :X
Edit: When I called again just now to Sprint Support, the lady I spoke with said the estimated time of fix is for tomorrow and a 3G Connectivity hold has been placed on all phones in the area while they upgrade the towers. When I asked if it was related to the new firmware update, the lady said it was unconfirmed as to when the firmware update would be releasing as it comes straight from LG and they have not announced anything. So ETA of the fix for ATX is tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited:

DOBBY0

Jul 1, 2013
Oh dang, i wonder if it is the same issue for me

Rammv

Oct 18, 2011
You got OTA Sprint 4.4 ZVC for Sprint? I have not received the update and have not heard of an official release date for this but I believe the OTA for Verizon has dropped :X
Edit: When I called again just now to Sprint Support, the lady I spoke with said the estimated time of fix is for tomorrow and a 3G Connectivity hold has been placed on all phones in the area while they upgrade the towers. When I asked if it was related to the new firmware update, the lady said it was unconfirmed as to when the firmware update would be releasing as it comes straight from LG and they have not announced anything. So ETA of the fix for ATX is tomorrow afternoon.

You can force check for the zvc update. I did that after 3 tries it finally forced the ota. Or autoprime posted the zvc tot for the lgtool flash tool to update manually. Very easy and fast to use.

DOBBY0

Jul 1, 2013
You can force check for the zvc update. I did that after 3 tries it finally forced the ota. Or autoprime posted the zvc tot for the lgtool flash tool to update manually. Very easy and fast to use.

Yeah I forced updated, but I had hoped I was getting art runtime...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk