[Q] Bricked my device??

Search This thread

shahid7624

May 16, 2012
Somerville
Hi I was trying to flash recovery via goomanager and as it restarted nothing happened, complete black screen, no buttons flashing or anything on screen. Plz help me :(

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Which recovery?

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Roma80

Feb 23, 2014
Dresden
Hi I was trying to flash recovery via goomanager and as it restarted nothing happened, complete black screen, no buttons flashing or anything on screen. Plz help me :(

Are you trying to flash TWRP?

What happend when you press the power button for a long time?

Normaly the 2 buttons should blink, then the One goes really off and then it starts with the htc logo.

Is this happend?

What recovery you using? What Rom? Its rooted i think?

fenstre

Jan 9, 2012
Hold the power button and volume-down until the device turns on. Then keep holding volume-down until the fastboot screen starts. Can you enter recovery? If so, clear cache. If not, get in fastboot mode, connect to USB, and run "fastboot erase cache". (You need your drivers and fastboot program set up on your computer.) If that doesn't allow booting to system and recovery, reinstall recovery using fastboot: fastboot flash recovery twrp.img. Then boot to TWRP (via fastboot, navigating the menus using the power and volume buttons). You can the nreinstall a ROM, and if needed, factory reset.