[Q] Deleted HTC One V ROM. NEED HELP PLEASE

Search This thread

parkourz

Jul 8, 2011
I cant access TWRP anymore i have no reason. I can goto bootloader i think thats what its called and yes my computer reconganizes it

and my brother rooted it for me but i basically did all the work he just told me what to do...

Stop talking bullsh!t that you're not a noob, cause you're TOTALLY NOOB!!! If you were not a noob you will reboot to bootloader, reboot to recovery from there, mount your sd card via recovery, copy/paste proper ROM to sd and flash it without problems in few seconds! :p
But you can't even say if you're primoc or primou... <facepalm>

Scifen

Feb 23, 2014
Stop talking bullsh!t that you're not a noob, cause you're TOTALLY NOOB!!! If you were not a noob you will reboot to bootloader, reboot to recovery from there, mount your sd card via recovery, copy/paste proper ROM to sd and flash it without problems in few seconds! :p
But you can't even say if you're primoc or primou... <facepalm>

No I am not a noob you ****ing idot. Now get the **** out unless you are going to help me you ****ing **** wad.

nereis

Jul 16, 2012
Google Nexus 4
Google Pixel
lol what's with op's hostility

Anyway if you are not going to make an effort to find out if you have primou(gsm) or primoc(cdma), you really shouldn't be flashing stuff because there are 2 versions to one v and the roms / kernels are not compatible with each other.

Reactions: parkourz

ThePresence

May 24, 2011
Mumbai
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
No I am not a noob you ****ing idot. Now get the **** out unless you are going to help me you ****ing **** wad.

Hi mate first you've to check that you have primoc(CDMA) device or primou(GSM) device as htc one V comes in two variants....

Your phone have sim card or not?
If it doesn't have sim card them it's primou or else primou according to your device you can download rom for your device

After that
Hold power down+volume down button you'll be in bootloader then goto fastboot then reboot into recovery... Them mount your sd card and put downloaded rom into sd card them flash that rom...
Hope it helps....
Let me know...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: Scifen

Scifen

Feb 23, 2014
Hi mate first you've to check that you have primoc(CDMA) device or primou(GSM) device as htc one V comes in two variants....

If it doesn't have sim card them it's primou or else primou according to your device you can download rom for your device

After that
Hold power down+volume down button you'll be in bootloader then goto fastboot then reboot into recovery... Them mount your sd card and put downloaded rom into sd card them flash that rom...
Hope it helps....
Let me know...

I am primou, i don't have a sim card. now how do i get the rom and flash it and doo all of that stuff? can you PM me your skype or something so we can chat?

parkourz

Jul 8, 2011
I am primou, i don't have a sim card. now how do i get the rom and flash it and doo all of that stuff? can you PM me your skype or something so we can chat?

If you can't understand and do what handryg555 has written you nobody can help you... there is no easier way out

Scifen

Feb 23, 2014
no i need to know what to download nad what to do. its like you said"go kill him with this gun"

lets say I never seen a gun before or even know how to use it.

how am i going to kill him? what do you do to make it kill? etc...

my question now is how do i flash and do all that rom stuff because i need my phone

parkourz

Jul 8, 2011
no i need to know what to download nad what to do. its like you said"go kill him with this gun"

lets say I never seen a gun before or even know how to use it.

how am i going to kill him? what do you do to make it kill? etc...

my question now is how do i flash and do all that rom stuff because i need my phone

There're plenty of tutorials on this forum but of course you're to lazy to search them... wtf is happening with people these days?!

mcgi5sr2

Oct 15, 2012
Sheffield
Guys I am so pleased with the time, patience and kindness that has been shown by the community here. Scifen, really, don't bite the hand that feeds you. I am still a noob at many things that XDA covers, it just means that I don't know everything yet. You are definitely in this box as well. Swearing or being unkind to people is not only considered bad form but also against the forum rules, I understand it is distressing when your phone won't work, but trust that all of us here have been in similar situations, the trick is to remain calm and listen carefully to what people say, then google anything they have mentioned that you don't understand.

Back to your problem, aside from being nasty to people:

You have a PrimoC phone, your first issue is clear that you hadn't charged the phone fully so it wouldn't boot. Leave it on charge overnight, then reboot it while holding the volume down button.

If this should take you to the bootloader screen, from which you can press the volume up and down buttons to select recovery. In time this will take you to recovery where you can flash whatever you please from the forums and follow the other guides. If you don't understand what to do and in what order, and have looked at Google to see as well, then by all means post here and I will try and guide you through the process.

If you don't see recovery as an option on the bootloader screen then it is not installed. You need to go to the CDMA section of these HTC one V forums and read how to install in CWM or TWRP, my personal choice is CWM for no real reason.

Please remember people are more likely to help you if you are nice to them, and not a ****

Scifen

Feb 23, 2014
There're plenty of tutorials on this forum but of course you're to lazy to search them... wtf is happening with people these days?!

I did search and I found nothing about my phone. Wtf is up with assholes these days?!
i dont even understand what you are saying!

can someone private message me a step by step process?

Last edited:

parkourz

Jul 8, 2011
I did search and I found nothing about my phone. Wtf is up with assholes these days?!

For step by step process read post #31... understand this: IT CAN''T BE WRITTEN EASIER, IT'S WRITTEN IN THE EASIEST WAY IT CAN BE!!! If you can't do this, go back to phones with buttons... maybe Nokia 3310? It's unbreakable in all aspects :p and yes, call someone asshole because he proved that you're too dumb to use smartphones... and additionally can't read properly :p you're so stupid that you are missing important things because you have to shoot one's mouth off because he's telling truth about yourself :p

BRAVO :good:

Last edited:
Reactions: Minto107

Scifen

Feb 23, 2014
get the hell out you **** "you're so stupid"

really grow the **** up bro. this is 2014 not 2005 gtfo the forums you little troll

parkourz

Jul 8, 2011
get the hell out you **** "you're so stupid"

really grow the **** up bro. this is 2014 not 2005 gtfo the forums you little troll

I think somebody else should grow up :p look at the words you're trying to use... just like furious little kid that lost his lollypop :p

Last edited:

mcgi5sr2

Oct 15, 2012
Sheffield
Trolls.jpg

Minto107

Aug 10, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
For step by step process read post #31... understand this: IT CAN''T BE WRITTEN EASIER, IT'S WRITTEN IN THE EASIEST WAY IT CAN BE!!! If you can't do this, go back to phones with buttons... maybe Nokia 3310? It's unbreakable in all aspects :p and yes, call someone asshole because he proved that you're too dumb to use smartphones... and additionally can't read properly :p you're so stupid that you are missing important things because you have to shoot one's mouth off because he's telling truth about yourself :p

+1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That's why noobs can't have unlocked phones

Wysłane z mojego One V przy użyciu Tapatalka
    lol what's with op's hostility

Anyway if you are not going to make an effort to find out if you have primou(gsm) or primoc(cdma), you really shouldn't be flashing stuff because there are 2 versions to one v and the roms / kernels are not compatible with each other.

After that
    Hope it helps....
    Let me know...