how to swap soft keys!?!?!?!

Search This thread

razamataz

Nov 6, 2006
edmonton
Hi all,

I've looked everywhere and I can't be the only one who wants this.....

Is there not a way to swap the placement of the back key ala LG G2? It's driving me nuts and is the only thing that is keeping this phone from being perfect (for me) can ANYONE please lend a helping hand?

Thanks

duckworth

May 4, 2008
Hi all,

Is there not a way to swap the placement of the back key ala LG G2? It's driving me nuts and is the only thing that is keeping this phone from being perfect (for me) can ANYONE please lend a helping hand?

Thanks

This was the first thing I noticed coming form the LG G2 as well, and haven't found a way yet. Why would they put the back button all the way to the left, it is driving me crazy as it is the most used button!

Reactions: hamada2232313

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
Hi all,

Thanks

Try auto hide soft key's on Google play

razamataz

Nov 6, 2006
edmonton
I can't believe there isn't a way to create the same thing that LG has done for this phone. All manufactures should offer this. It's not like HTC didn't "borrow" the knock feature so this shouldn't be a stretch....

jtc276

Jul 9, 2011
Ripley, WV
I don't get it. I've used Android for years and this is how it is on every device other than Samsung phones. I would just get used to it. Odds are you'll have to anyway in the future.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

razamataz

Nov 6, 2006
edmonton
I don't get it. I've used Android for years and this is how it is on every device other than Samsung phones. I would just get used to it. Odds are you'll have to anyway in the future.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Never!!!! Lol, I hate that its on the left side. I hold my phone mostly in my right hand and hate how I now need to stretch my hand across to back arrow. This is one area I really do believe Samsung got it right. It's more natural on the right side of the phone. Even if you strongly disagree , at least do what LG has done and give me the option to make it how I want it. If I want to be told how something should be without the option to change it I may as well have a iPhone!

duckworth

May 4, 2008
I don't think this app allows you to change the placement of the soft keys does it? I don't see anything in the description that implies that, more meant to just hide the keys.

Yeah, it replaces the nav bar and let's you choose between a bunch of other different themed nav bars. I just can't get it to work without its quickbar feature/autohide.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

Thanks

This was the first thing I noticed coming form the LG G2 as well, and haven't found a way yet. Why would they put the back button all the way to the left, it is driving me crazy as it is the most used button!