Official firmware whitout Knox

Search This thread

conquesoextra

May 2, 2012
Gals sorry if this was asked before, really sorry... i dont want to bother you..

I have some issues whit TWRP, the backup that i made of my official firmware (4.2.2 whitout knox) doesnt work.
The problem is that i installed a custom and now i dont know how to go back.

I know that in sammobile i can find the official 4.2.2 but ¿there is any way to install a 4.3 o 4.4.2 (oficial whitout knox)?

My head hurts.. after reading and reading i dont know what to do... i cant understand the modems and baseband things...

Cheers for the help

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
First, it depends on what firmware you're currently on what you can and can not do. Second, 4.3 and 4.4 both have Knox and there is none without it.

Sent from my Nexus 5

conquesoextra

May 2, 2012
Thanks for the reply jd.

Right now im using C-Rom, i went from 4.2.2 stock to this custom (i did not flash anything else like modems or basebands).

Everything works fine but i want to return to stock.

So, ¿exist a stock rom (knox free) flashable vía twrp or CWM?

As i understand you.. ¿The only way to have 4.3 or 4.4 stock its vía official firmware whit knox?

Enviado desde mi SGH-I337M mediante Tapatalk

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
Thanks for the reply jd.

Right now im using C-Rom, i went from 4.2.2 stock to this custom (i did not flash anything else like modems or basebands).

As i understand you.. ¿The only way to have 4.3 or 4.4 stock its vía official firmware whit knox?

If you want to return to stock, I'd user Odin and flash the 4.2.2 firmware. You can get that at sammobile.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

Reactions: conquesoextra

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for the reply jd.

If you want to return to stock, I'd user Odin and flash the 4.2.2 firmware. You can get that at sammobile.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727