FORUMS

[PORT][4.2.2] HTC Blinkfeed port to Xperia

2,377 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,262
 
Post Reply Email Thread
6th April 2014, 03:00 PM |#11  
Levered's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Contributor
Flag Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 2,262
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by msshafi3

How did you install it.. I've installed it normal, but in BF setting its saying install from store..
would appreciate your help..

not setting but you must select Services&App
6th April 2014, 04:11 PM |#12  
Levered's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Contributor
Flag Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 2,262
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashutos1997

Facebook feed shows in blinkfeed ? @Levered

so bad...i have done port it...but it say "Unauthorized Device"

i have port facebook, TV app and keyboard...all say this

and i already edit build.prop but same...happen
6th April 2014, 07:53 PM |#13  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
First...THANK YOU..for this
i really hope that the" Highlightst" tab can worked..
because its keep "FC" when i click :"Get Started"

when you put a content via "Search"by swiping to the left.
it will not show on "Highlights"tab.
So i think we must click "Get Started"to put content on the "Highlights"tab.

please kindly fix it..
thank you..once again
6th April 2014, 09:26 PM |#14  
gakugaku's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tokyo
Thanks Meter: 816
 
Donate to Me
More
all htc app to delete verification if use non-htc devices
7th April 2014, 02:08 AM |#15  
Levered's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Contributor
Flag Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 2,262
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shine2007

First...THANK YOU..for this
i really hope that the" Highlightst" tab can worked..
because its keep "FC" when i click :"Get Started"


when you put a content via "Search"by swiping to the left.
it will not show on "Highlights"tab.
So i think we must click "Get Started"to put content on the "Highlights"tab.

please kindly fix it..
thank you..once again

It work fine....
Quote:
Originally Posted by gakugaku

all htc app to delete verification if use non-htc devices

How?
7th April 2014, 05:33 AM |#16  
artoseven's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag semarang
Thanks Meter: 110
 
Donate to Me
More
It's Only for 4.4 ??

4.3 not work ???
7th April 2014, 06:19 AM |#17  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
4.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by artoseven

It's Only for 4.4 ??

4.3 not work ???

yep only for kitkat 4.4+ or greater and ve too many bugs need update
7th April 2014, 06:45 AM |#18  
Levered's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Contributor
Flag Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 2,262
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artoseven

It's Only for 4.4 ??

4.3 not work ???

it's work for me....4.3
7th April 2014, 07:16 AM |#19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Maybe in a couple of weeks we will be seeing HTC ZOE..yahoo!
7th April 2014, 07:33 AM |#20  
Senior Member
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Its asking me to update htc service pack

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
7th April 2014, 09:25 AM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by giridhargp

Its asking me to update htc service pack

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

i try to flash this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2#post51621342
The blinkfeed is worked ,
but the only problem is the homepage is change(not center)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes