Knox raid Kk install

Search This thread

ElAguila

Mar 12, 2007
San Antonio
I saw a new beta for ss that supports kitkat. 4.4. I was thinking of installing the Knox raid Kk rom into the stock slot of ss. I am currently on the mi9 that was installed when I rooted using rdlv. I was looking at the instructions for installing Knox raid Kk. My question is this. Since I have installed the beta ss 3.72 which supports Kk do I need to follow the instructions for upgrading from a jb rom or the instructions for installing on top of rom with ss?

jerrycoffman45

Sep 19, 2011
ashland ky
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I saw a new beta for ss that supports kitkat. 4.4. I was thinking of installing the Knox raid Kk rom into the stock slot of ss. I am currently on the mi9 that was installed when I rooted using rdlv. I was looking at the instructions for installing Knox raid Kk. My question is this. Since I have installed the beta ss 3.72 which supports Kk do I need to follow the instructions for upgrading from a jb rom or the instructions for installing on top of rom with ss?

upgrading from jb but install safestrap 3.71 sense you are on jb then once knoxraid is installed then install ss 3.72

ldontcook

Jul 30, 2013
upgrading from jb but install safestrap 3.71 sense you are on jb then once knoxraid is installed then install ss 3.72

i'm on NB4 and i'm having issues installing 3.72.. On the thread it reads installing issues is common. But i've tried to uninstall and reinstall at least 10times still no go. I want to install knoxraid as well.

thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i'm on NB4 and i'm having issues installing 3.72.. On the thread it reads installing issues is common. But i've tried to uninstall and reinstall at least 10times still no go. I want to install knoxraid as well.

thanks

nb4 is jb so you need to be installing 3.71 of safestrap