599 posts
Thanks Meter: 651

By Cyb3rGlitch, XDA Ad-Free Senior Member on 19th October 2012, 11:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th March 2014, 02:03 PM |#1261  
Flag Kalamazoo, MI
Thanks Meter: 29

More
So, it looks like the Lux Dash doesn't fit my screen correctly. It's missing the end bits.

Super minor gripe. Is this happening for others as well? Is it because of something I did? Is this how it's supposed to look?

Thanks.

29th March 2014, 02:12 PM |#1262  
Flag Camulodunum UK / Midwest U.S.
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_grobe

So, it looks like the Lux Dash doesn't fit my screen correctly. It's missing the end bits.

Super minor gripe. Is this happening for others as well? Is it because of something I did? Is this how it's supposed to look?

Thanks.

That's normal, I think it's a fixed width.

On my Nexus 4 the margins are even bigger.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
29th March 2014, 03:01 PM |#1263  
Thanks Meter: 212

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_grobe

Thanks.

I'm confused. What end bits are missing?

Sent from my LG G2
29th March 2014, 03:06 PM |#1264  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Very nice and useful app!
29th March 2014, 04:01 PM |#1265  
Flag Savannah
Thanks Meter: 317

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xI mEzMeRiZe Ix

I'm confused. What end bits are missing?

I think he doesn't like the fact that it's a "window" in the middle of the screen as opposed to a "banner" that stretches from one edge to the other.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Gamble For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bill Gamble Ad-Free
30th March 2014, 01:15 AM |#1266  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Great app. Looking forward to 2.0

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
1st April 2014, 04:40 AM |#1267  
Thanks Meter: 540

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_best_hacker

I'm using the last paid version of lux on both my Nexus 4 (kk 4.4.2) and on my new Lg G2 (kk 4.4.2). The app works flawless on the nexus but I have one annoying iussue on the G2. When I set the minium brightness to a negative value, no matter what, the brigtness of the navbar didn't change. For example if I set the brightness to -30% the navbar brightness stays to 0%. This problem was fixed on my Nexus 4 using the n4's plugin for lux. Any chance to see a G2's plugin to fix that??

Anyways GREAT app!

I'm guessing the situation is similar to that of the Nexus 5. There is currently no good way to implement such a plugin.
The Following User Says Thank You to korockinout13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift korockinout13 Ad-Free
6th April 2014, 05:02 PM |#1268  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 651

More
Nexus 5 Plug-in for Lux Released

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....plugin.nexus5
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cyb3rGlitch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cyb3rGlitch Ad-Free
6th April 2014, 06:37 PM |#1269  
Thanks Meter: 15

Donate to Me
More
Love the plug-in for the nexus 5. Is there going to be a nexus 7 (2013) plug-in because faux kernel has gamma control in his kernel.
6th April 2014, 06:46 PM |#1270  
Flag France
Thanks Meter: 48

Donate to Me
More
not bad, good work
7th April 2014, 09:32 AM |#1271  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Recently purchased this and I am having a slight issue. Battery drains pretty quickly, so I loaded up wakelock detector and found Lux is waking the CPU every three seconds. In a 13 hour period it's awoken the CPU 2400~ times - and it's pretty consistent even after resetting the app and rebooting the phone.

This is on an LG F3 (Virgin Mobile), which has no ambient light sensor. I have it use the front camera instead (which works really well, by the way).

Any ideas are welcome! I did submit feedback through the app regarding this, but can't quite remember what I said.
The Following User Says Thank You to K-mart Shopper For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift K-mart Shopper Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)