[TOOL] Android Commander 0.7.9.11

412 posts
Thanks Meter: 160

Post Reply Email Thread
23rd April 2014, 07:02 PM |#462  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Please...
Would you please take a look at KToons kernel and AC? It is having problems finding my GS3-i747 with SlimKat(SlimRom) 4.4.2 installed.. I have done all the required steps to getting it to work and I can see my device in the first little box that shows the number of devices. I select my device and it just sits and loads... Please help.. Thank you!!

P.S. would it have something to do with the undervolting I have done? Only -50 to all levels..

Found the "Android Commander (debugging mode).bat" and everything is working perfect again!! Thanks for letting me know it was there... lolol...

xKJTx
The Following User Says Thank You to xkjtx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xkjtx Ad-Free
21st May 2014, 11:40 AM |#463  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Exclamation
It seems that Android Commander doesn't work with rooted Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 (Sm-T900), doesn't recognise it

(Works perfectly with my Galaxy Note 2)

I found the problem :

The problem is ADBD Insecure v1.30, it doesn't work

I uninstalled it and reinstalled V1.20 and now Android Commander works perfectly but I have Root Access : NO even USB Insecure ticked
23rd June 2014, 11:46 PM |#464  
Flag Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 662

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by el_garicimo

suggestion to install the "adbd insecure" app, made by Chainfire and which costs like $1.85. THEN I was finally able to get root and copy stuff (like archived nandroid backups) from my pc to the internal drive of my root.

WOW Great TIP!
Finally Got my Dam Phone working with Android Commander!
HINT: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1687590

THANKS !
The Following User Says Thank You to WarlockW For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WarlockW Ad-Free
24th June 2014, 06:21 PM |#465  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Glad it helped WarlockW! Seems like even though this is super old, people are still using it. Is PanPiotr stil around? If he updated it a little bit, it would probably be worth maintaining from donations!
10th July 2014, 07:25 AM |#466  
Flag JOANNA

Donate to Me
More
update the bin folder
I just updated the bin folder, He left a post saying to do that, and it made it work with my phone. I used the newest sdk tools
10th July 2014, 10:57 PM |#467  
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I cant get AC to see my phone anymorr. I have a GNote 3.It used to work fine on stock and TouchWiz roms. Im currently running AOSP based Carbon ROM. My PC can see the phone but AC cant. Im rooted and have TWRP recovery. USB Debugging is enabled and I also have the Java JDK 8 installed. I just tested with my Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, running stock rooted ROM witn TWRP, no go there either. Am I missing something?
20th August 2014, 06:42 AM |#468  
Flag JOANNA

Donate to Me
More
bin replacement
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonVendetta83

I cant get AC to see my phone anymorr. I have a GNote 3.It used to work fine on stock and TouchWiz roms. Im currently running AOSP based Carbon ROM. My PC can see the phone but AC cant. Im rooted and have TWRP recovery. USB Debugging is enabled and I also have the Java JDK 8 installed. I just tested with my Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, running stock rooted ROM witn TWRP, no go there either. Am I missing something?

unzip this replace over your bin folder where u installed AC, worked for me on lg g3
Attached Files
File Type: zip bin.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.36 MB, 444 views)
15th September 2014, 02:38 PM |#469  
Flag HaiPhong
Thanks Meter: 15

More
I try run it for my phone it's successful when I connect my nexus7 then it's not found device
My phone android 4.2.2 and nexus7 v4.4.4
19th January 2015, 02:15 AM |#470  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napsterbater

Thanks for those but here is a Direct Link Mirror.

http://mirrors.napshome.net/AndroidC...7911_setup.exe
ftp://mirrors.napshome.net/AndroidCo...7911_setup.exe

direct link is dead..
25th January 2015, 10:07 AM |#471  
Flag Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzikraa

direct link is dead..

http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/36474165/file.html

This works.......(bump)

TY
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mchael T. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mchael T. Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, apk, install, manager, tool

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)